• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-Season Summer 2021

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Cedric also shouldn't be close to first team he so slow.

game near done but i feel the Millwal goal coming from mistakes they can't build 1 good attack.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Bellerin and Willcok not involved today both need to be sold quick and AMN Nelson both look disinterested when on. Nektiah despite his easy misses he tried to make impression.

Wizzard

Bellerin and Willcok not involved today both need to be sold quick and AMN Nelson both look disinterested when on. Nektiah despite his easy misses he tried to make impression.
I saw Bellerin sitting next to the Patch, but i couldnt spot Willock. Maybe he caught Covid?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I saw Bellerin sitting next to the Patch, but i couldnt spot Willock. Maybe he caught Covid?
not sure but yeah i didn't see him too bellerin was on bench but both are all but gone just need Inter and Newcastle put good bid.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom