• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sambi Lokonga: Sam Be the Man in Midfield?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Looks really raw, also I am absolutely sick to death of people using Lokonga to **** on Guendouzi, Guendouzi came here and put in top performances in the biggest games, be surprised if Lokonga is near the first team like Guendouzi was.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Looks really raw, also I am absolutely sick to death of people using Lokonga to **** on Guendouzi, Guendouzi came here and put in top performances in the biggest games, be surprised if Lokonga is near the first team like Guendouzi was.
Don't forget Guendouzi also came here and made many mistakes and alot of stupid fould but we didn't notice until later because we were impressed with his passion. Lokanga not coming here to replace Xhaka tho he won't be thrown into quickly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
from today game the pundits from bulgium not wrong he very good forward passer always looking to pass into open space offensively and can carry the ball forward look like a poor man Partey

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

No he didn't. :lol:

Guendouzi is definitely the bigger talent of the two tho. Lokonga will not be starting too many important games this year.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

No he didn't. :lol:

Guendouzi is definitely the bigger talent of the two tho. Lokonga will not be starting too many important games this year.

Yeah he did ? City away, United, Sp**s all games he was our best player.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

from today game the pundits from bulgium not wrong he very good forward passer always looking to pass into open space offensively and can carry the ball forward look like a poor man Partey
You found highlights?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah he did ? City away, United, Sp**s all games he was our best player.

City away? What in the first season? When we lost comfortably? No idea which United game you're on about but it definitely wasn't the one we won 2-0. And the Sp**s game he didn't start the one we won.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

City away? What in the first season? When we lost comfortably? No idea which United game you're on about but it definitely wasn't the one we won 2-0. And the Sp**s game he didn't start the one we won.

Think there’s more games as well actually.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Good energy and decent tank. Really want this to work, bit don't see much that screams out star. You don't need to have a team of stars though.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Lokonga will start for us this season a lot more than people think, best talent in our midfield since probably Fabregas. Looks elite.
Liked this because of the unbridled optimism but think this might be a bit premature. But he looked fine in that preseason clip posted above. Nothing to really go by, but let’s keep our fingers crossed that we scored with the transfer!

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Unreasonable of me, I know, but I think I'm going to give it just a little bit longer before passing judgement.

I will say, though, that our home and away strip really suits him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom