• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
When you say stuff like this it just makes it seem like you unreasonably hate the guy or you've got some kind of agenda.

The guy was having a little fun....how can you come to the conclusion that he doesn't care about winning from that? Baffling....

Maybe you're just joking? In which case I apologize.
I was just falling for @Trilly bait I have to keep up appearances.

He should he training though instead of Insta thottin.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

watches and trainers smh, thinking that makes them a good player lol.
Man likes to make up nonsense that nobody has ever said, critique it, then pat himself on the back like he’s some sort of footballing purist.

Move man 🤣

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"...pocket watchers start getting boners..."

This place is always funny :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

He’s not :lol:

There’s guys on this forum that get mad that these players aren’t monks in their spare time, meditating or sleeping in rejuvenation chambers inbetween matches like Goku.
That’s why everyone loves KT and his tesco bag. It’s like “okay you’re a young multi-millionaire but don’t you dare remind us of the fact”. 🤣🤣

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
That’s why everyone loves KT and his tesco bag. It’s like “okay you’re a young multi-millionaire but don’t you dare remind us of the fact”. 🤣🤣
When I was planting seeds for the Kola > Tierney agenda you deaded it before it could start.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’m all for an anti-KT agenda, I’m working on something atm. I just need Nuno to have a few good games at LB then I’ll DM you.

You’re going to put your full support in someone who has a fetish for dogs?

I’m done 💀💀

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He’s not :lol:

There’s guys on this forum that get mad that these players aren’t monks in their spare time, meditating or sleeping in rejuvenation chambers inbetween matches like Goku.

:lol::lol:

Btw this is best post on here lmao.

Senzu bean needed.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Tierney hate is plain strange imo. He is liked because he shows passion towards football and would try to give everything on the pitch. I don't get why thats turned into a bad thing by fans of a club which has had multiple mercenaries and half assed players over the years.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Tierney hate is plain strange imo. He is liked because he shows passion towards football and would try to give everything on the pitch. I don't get why thats turned into a bad thing by fans of a club which has had multiple mercenaries and half assed players over the years.

Actual ability is irrelevant in football now...it's all about the dress code now, chief!

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

You’ve just made this up?😅
Where did anybody say that his passion is a bad thing?

Tbh any anti-KT agenda is to wind up the people who Macho was talking about that, those who think all footballers should be like KT.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
You’ve just made this up?😅
Where did anybody say that his passion is a bad thing?

Tbh any anti-KT agenda is to wind up the people who Macho was talking about that, those who think all footballers should be like KT.
I didn’t say people don’t like him because of those things, I said that’s why you should like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom