• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Aaron Ramsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
So Arteta's 2 keepers that he is looking to sign/did sign, Runarsson and Ramsdale...and I thought Arsène had problems with that position post Lehmann :lol:

If you could have picked any keeper in this league last season, that I would have least wanted Arsenal too sign...and we are actually trying to ****ing sign him!
And the idiot sold the best keeper we had in 10 years. Then he trolled him winning Copa America saving 3 pens in semis

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
We've got some loser that was so **** he got demoted at West Brom handling our transfers, is it any surprise we are signing bottom of the barrel players for ridiculous prices?

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
What kills me is the shills bringing up he was voted PoTY gajillion times. 8 times out of 10 a GK wins PoTY in a relegated team and getting relegated is this guy's specialty.

In fact having checked, all three relegated team had their goal keepers voted as their player of the year.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Even with all the clowns we’ve signed over the years, this would be the worst signing of the lot.
He would be the most expensive bad signing, but not the worst of the lot, not with Runarsson so present in our lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom