• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
The [Mod Edit: less of the name calling ] I believe are truly wind up merchant's wanting mediocrity for this club. Can't believe some want us to believe in Aaron Ramsdale...FFS man.....enough if the winding up.

For my love for my club, I want a successful season so happy to be proven wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
You guys forgot when Guendouzi played we were conceding 25 shots from the likes of Southampton and Wolves. Great with the ball in his feet but a huge liability defensively.

I remember how many players phased through him like he was a ghost

Kav

Established Member
You guys forgot when Guendouzi played we were conceding 25 shots from the likes of Southampton and Wolves. Great with the ball in his feet but a huge liability defensively.

A single player is the reason we concede so many shots. Right. It must not be a team sport. Move along you shill.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

that wasnt guendouzzi....that was the managers setup

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

What happened to man management btw? Apparently Arteta has to sell all the trouble makers, what does that say about his man management?

They tried to say AMN was a trouble maker in the summer, some of the fan base sucked that bollocks right up too.
The impression he made at West Brom largely contradicts the trouble maker narrative as well.

They had not been called by the manager, coach or a senior player — but by a 23-year-old midfielder on loan from Arsenal. Ainsley Maitland-Niles had things to get off his chest.

Other players had their say but it was Maitland-Niles, having called club captain Jake Livermore the previous day to ask him to convene a meeting, who did most of the talking. The meeting lasted around 15 minutes and the message from Maitland-Niles was blunt. He told his Albion team-mates it was time to liven up.

Xln

that wasnt guendouzzi....that was the managers setup
Nahh, he was just that easy to pass. Made average players from burnley or west brom look like prime Ronaldinho dribbling through our whole midfield

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
What happened to man management btw? Apparently Arteta has to sell all the trouble makers, what does that say about his man management?

They tried to say AMN was a trouble maker in the summer, some of the fan base sucked that bollocks right up too.
Arteta did his apprenticeship under Pep who can rapidly sell and then replace any player who looks at him the wrong way or isn't a 100 fit for his system. Less need for man management when u have an endless supply of financial resources.

Xln

A single player is the reason we concede so many shots. Right. It must not be a team sport. Move along you shill.
He was 1 of the reasons, don't come here try to tell us Guendouzi is a a super fast, bulky player that was taking on players and not letting holes open in midfield. Let alone his dumb, rash sudden presses forwards opening a space in midfield.

Anyway which clown of an arsenal fan wants his player, that's chasing a 0-1 losing game, to go and taunt opposing team players how much more he earns at the arsenal.

Yeah i am a shill cause i see Guendouzi's flaws. Or you are just too emotional cause he played 1 worldie against spuds and base your opinion on that.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He was 1 of the reasons, don't come here try to tell us Guendouzi is a a super fast, bulky player that was taking on players and not letting holes open in midfield. Let alone his dumb, rash sudden presses forwards opening a space in midfield.

Anyway which clown of an arsenal fan wants his player, that's chasing a 0-1 losing game, to go and taunt opposing team players how much more he earns at the arsenal.

Yeah i am a shill cause i see Guendouzi's flaws. Or you are just too emotional cause he played 1 worldie against spuds and base your opinion on that.
So the fact we conceded 30 chances per game is on Guendouzi?
But we let guys like Xhaka, Mustafi, Sokratis and Luiz off the hook, right?

Kav

Established Member

This is why reading comprehension is so important.

Here I made a statement that he has not addressed nor refuted. He goes on to make a series of claims that has not been brought into the discussion and says I am of that particular view.

This is the reason I don’t argue with stupid people.

Please read my statement and discuss what I said.Not anything else that I have not offered in the discussion. Thank you for exchanging your thoughts on the subject.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Guendouzi had some great games, throwing him away because he made a couple of mistakes is crazy. He’s a talent that needs handling and developing. Spending money on another unfinished young midfielder that needs developing and will likely make mistakes is just throwing money away well.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Guendouzi had some great games, throwing him away because he made a couple of mistakes is crazy. He’s a talent that needs handling and developing. Spending money on another unfinished young midfielder that needs developing and will likely make mistakes is just throwing money away well.
I like douzi and agree he could have been handled better.

To say signing Sambi is just throwing money away is an absolutely ridiculous statement though.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Guendouzi had some great games, throwing him away because he made a couple of mistakes is crazy. He’s a talent that needs handling and developing. Spending money on another unfinished young he that needs developing and will likely make mistakes is just throwing money away well.
He was being hailed as a top talent after his first season yet Arteta somehow managed to bin him in record time. It would be ok if we actually had good players to replace him with but he’s gone and replaced him with Elneny and Switzerland’s No 1 Charlie Adam tribute act. That’s incomprehensible.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

I like douzi and agree he could have been handled better.

To say signing Sambi is just throwing money away is an absolutely ridiculous statement though.
Far from it. Listening to Michael Van Vaerenbergh ‘s assessment of him, a Belgian football commentator whose seen him play many times, he makes mistakes, is rash in the tackle and his passing has often been poor in the final third. Yet he believes the lad has a lot of potential could soon be the finished article with the right coaching.

That description reminded me perfectly of Guendouzi. So why does Arsenal need 2 midfield players like that?

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Arteta did his apprenticeship under Pep who can rapidly sell and then replace any player who looks at him the wrong way or isn't a 100 fit for his system. Less need for man management when u have an endless supply of financial resources.
I think thats a fair point.
I also think man management skills develop with age and as a young manager Arteta will learn.

Young managers just like young players need a chance to develop.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Far from it. Listening to Michael Van Vaerenbergh ‘s assessment of him, a Belgian football commentator whose seen him play many times, he makes mistakes, is rash in the tackle and his passing has often been poor in the final third. Yet he believes the lad has a lot of potential could soon be the finished article with the right coaching.

That description reminded me perfectly of Guendouzi. So why does Arsenal need 2 midfield players like that?
Yeah i listened to that.

The manager decided douzis ship had sailed so we move on.

Its rather like being at school. If some kids are disruptive they can impact the whole classroom.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom