• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Aaron Ramsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Why, don't want to be called out on your lies. How do you sleep at night? Hopefully how you are on a football forum is not how you are in real life. If so....damn.

i said 9/10 people would've done the same thing in THAT SCENARIO. So if they were in charge of what was happening. Not 9/10 said it on a god damn forum. I think you just don't read things properly tbh, nobody is lying about anything here ffs.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
NAH...not every football club is poorly run like ours. Like I said BLIND running BLIND. When we had Wenger, he cover the deficiencies of the owners and Gazidis. Now we have morans like clubs., Edu and Tets that are simply not good enough to run one of the world's biggest clubs.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
NAH...not every football club is poorly run like ours. Like I said BLIND running BLIND. When we had Wenger, he cover the deficiencies of the owners and Gazidis. Now we have morans like clubs., Edu and Tets that are simply not good enough to run one of the world's biggest clubs.

Just complete rubbish but we move on.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ramsdale isn't the type of player you bid for more than once, disgusted by this.

Bid like £9 million (if you even have to) then if they reject it, just move on...shouldn't even be bidding for him in the first place, he's not even a good player.

Can see all our best players handing in transfer requests over this, this really shows the club is a mess.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Cant we just sign Romero from United or someone like that. If we want home grown so much go and pay the money for Maddison, we obviously have it if we are contemplating 25/30m bids for back up keepers.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It's the bits in-between that people conveniently forget about though. Leno was injured and Emi wanted out. You don't sell a guy that just got injured. Nobody knew Leno a year later would want out either.

I greatly dislike how people use this situation to bash the club when 9/10 people would've done the exact same thing in that exact scenario.

Obviously then going on to sign a backup keeper for £20M doesn't look great at all. But if it works and Ramsdale turns into a top keeper for us for the next 10 years who's complaining
I was saying it before Emi was sold. Many on here were. Its not like it fell out of the sky, the writing was on the wall. You just had to look. We should have held on to Emi no matter what, and sold Leno. Emi put in time man and finally showed he had what it takes. Leno always had problems, the biggest one is he doesnt lead a defense, he doesnt own his box and he makes everyone around him damn nervous. I dont get how we can see that but the guys paid millions don’t.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
The fans should protest against this during the pre season matches. Whats the point of protesting in January when nothing can be done.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I was saying it before Emi was sold. Many on here were. Its not like it fell out of the sky, the writing was on the wall. You just had to look. We should have held on to Emi no matter what, and sold Leno. Emi put in time man and finally showed he had what it takes. Leno always had problems, the biggest one is he doesnt lead a defense, he doesnt own his box and he makes everyone around him damn nervous. I dont get how we can see that but the guys paid millions don’t.

Tell me how and why you would sell a player when they're injured because a guy has come in and played well for 10-15 games? Please tell me any scenario where any club in world football would actually do that? Its so so so so easy to say what players better, who does things better. But that isn't the situation we are talking about. We know Emi is better at certain things, this isn't rocket science. This is about scenario at the time, you do not sell an injured guy because Emi plays 15 games and says I want the number 1 jersey, how ridiculous.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Spot on, we wouldn’t be in this mess now. Villa are only a couple of decent signings away from passing us under Arteta.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Tell me how and why you would sell a player when they're injured because a guy has come in and played well for 10-15 games? Please tell me any scenario where any club in world football would actually do that? Its so so so so easy to say what players better, who does things better. But that isn't the situation we are talking about. We know Emi is better at certain things, this isn't rocket science. This is about scenario at the time, you do not sell an injured guy because Emi plays 15 games and says I want the number 1 jersey, how ridiculous.
Because the man showed more confidence, promise and talent we’ve seen in goal since like 15 years? Man had a leaky defense look almost damn stable. Emi was the real deal and he’s proving it at Villa and will probably make another big transfer. Can only see Leno back at VFL Bochum or some **** in 2 years, while we cry that Ramsdale is Almunia come again, but you keep arguing with me.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Arteta wanted Stones and Jorginho in the past; what if he wants Ramsdale cos he knows something we don’t...

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Because in recent years, Arsenal only ever think about the short-term. Signing a 32 year old Willian, buying Auba six months after Lacazette, extending contracts on players for small work etc. Emi was easier to sell because he had more interest and the club foolishly only saw him as 2nd choice, despite his FA Cup heroics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom