• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Guys we need a game changer. We currently have nobody and if we sign Ødegaard we still won't have a game changer in the side. Auba isn't showing any signs of progressing. Saka and ESR are good but this guy is different gravy on his day. Also still very very young.

For £60M you can't turn your nose up at it but it would be almost impossible without CL footy. Would remind me a bit of the Aguero signing City made all those years ago. Much more exciting than Abraham.
Its actually funily like the Aguero situation - Forlan who hadnt done great at utd had improved massively after moving club and playing alongside a young south american striker - aguero.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I mean, I'll probably get called an *****, but if Balogun and Gabi are as good as we think they may be then I don't want to see us smashing 65M+ on a striker. If Saka and ESR can cement a first team place then one of those can within the next two years.

I really believe one or the other can take over once Auba leaves.
If Arteta was here before Emery saka wouldn’t got a look. There really isn’t pointof having these young talents if we cant give them minutes. Martinelli and Balugon should get minutes this season. We are the type of mismanaged team who are more in awe of other teams young players than our own. Bit like when Milan became midtable team and had young talents like Locatelli and cristante come through and gave them away for nothing for average players and both now internationals

Diesel

Guys we need a game changer. We currently have nobody and if we sign Ødegaard we still won't have a game changer in the side. Auba isn't showing any signs of progressing. Saka and ESR are good but this guy is different gravy on his day. Also still very very young.

For £60M you can't turn your nose up at it but it would be almost impossible without CL footy. Would remind me a bit of the Aguero signing City made all those years ago. Much more exciting than Abraham.
Lol.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’m convinced if we were linked with Haaland some would say he wouldn’t fit in our system or he’s too expensive.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Its actually funily like the Aguero situation - Forlan who hadnt done great at utd had improved massively after moving club and playing alongside a young south american striker - aguero.

It's a difficult one to judge because any player from abroad can be good or bad. But I have a good feeling about Lau.
If Arteta was here before Emery saka wouldn’t got a look. There really isn’t pointof having these young talents if we cant give them minutes. Martinelli and Balugon should get minutes this season. We are the type of mismanaged team who are more in awe of other teams young players than our own. Bit like when Milan became midtable team and had young talents like Locatelli and cristante come through and gave them away for nothing for average players and both now internationals

That explains why ESR didn't get a look in and didn't play and hasn't been given the number 10 shirt.

You really think Saka wouldn't be playing if Arteta was here first? What sort of opinion even is that.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

lukaku is the top class player at Inter, not this guy. His best attribute is being friends with messi

You realise our main option upfront (if Auba is stuck outwide) is Lacazette. He’s been finished for a while now and can barely run.

Lautaro Martinez would be a massive upgrade on Lacazette and his 10-13 PL goals a season.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You realise our main option upfront (if Auba is stuck outwide) is Lacazette. He’s been finished for a while now and can barely run.

Lautaro Martinez would be a massive upgrade on Lacazette and his 10-13 PL goals a season.
except Lacazette has better goalstats than martinez who has 37 goals in 100 seria A games last 3 seasons while laca has 36 in 96 league games last 3 seasons. He is similar player to laca, when they were same age laca was way better imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom