• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for Ā£50m

• Harry Maguire for Ā£80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Come Here Black Ink Crew GIF by VH1
alligator attacking GIF

The crocodile is you, the guy on the left is me.

This is what I mean when I say you're a shell of the poster you used to be, man actually went to youtube to prove to me that hitting long balls isn't a special skill.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
When you make these childish responses when you know youā€™re wrong smh. Grow up Trilly, youā€™re not a teenager anymore.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

I still have no idea who this guy is and why people keep talking about him.

Arsenalā€™s South American correspondent and our chief scout over there.

He vouched for your guyā€¦Lucas Torreira.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Got a chance for that to happen, lets see what happens in a year or two at Arsenal and United with the two of them...what Varane has won up to this point, is irrelevant in answering that question.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He literally posted a video about it on page 190?

Was it Manberg that pissed me off, by saying Xhaka was a better passer than Vieira, that made me make one?

When your boy is questioned, you have to defend him :lol:

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I mean he said investment not player... Varane is 28 and will have practically no sell-on value on massive wages whilst we could profit off White if he improves. All of this hinges on whether United can win under Ole and if they don't Varane will be an easy target in the future.
Arsenal aren't selling White for more than 50m even if he improves :lol:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ā­

Arsenal aren't selling White for more than 50m even if he improves :lol:
I mean if we ever get to the point that he does and he's being linked with top clubs, the hope is that we've already moved on from the chuckle brothers running our transfer operations.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ā­

When you make these childish responses when you know youā€™re wrong smh. Grow up Trilly, youā€™re not a teenager anymore.
Your Rob Holding agenda has you getting baited with minimal effort. Go back and look at how ridiculous the post that baited you was. šŸ¤£

Now while Iā€™m laughing youā€™re sitting there with ā€œRob Holding best long passesā€ in your google search history, and whoā€™s that because of?

Me.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Your Rob Holding agenda has you getting baited with minimal effort. Go back and look at how ridiculous the post that baited you was. šŸ¤£

Now while Iā€™m laughing youā€™re sitting there with ā€œRob Holding best long passesā€ in your google search history, and whoā€™s that because of?

Me.
I can't believe you're this obsessed with me uno, you're actually going out your way to have some sort of rivalry with me do you not see how pathetic that is? Btw the video was just Rob Holding highlights which was in my history for a long time you know this.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ā­

I can't believe you're this obsessed with me uno, you're actually going out your way to have some sort of rivalry with me do you not see how pathetic that is? Btw the video was just Rob Holding highlights which was in my history for a long time you know this.
Think Iā€™m gonna read this paragraph? Lollll

Kav

Established Member
On topic: White may turn out to be a better investment only if we are looking at monetary returns. If Varane helps them to win the CL or PL the neutrals will easily view it as a better investment. That is without even taking into consideration that Varane will most likely put in better performances than White over the next couple of years. Letā€™s look at the top class CBā€™s that have come into big clubs. VVD changed Liverpool significantly. Old man Thiago Silva helped improve Chelsea defense (imagine if he was in his prime years like Varane?)

there are so many other factors.

Off topic:

Now now Trilly play nice with BPP.

NB. Kurt angle was a better wrestler.

Gone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom