• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Normally you would take soundings with the player before agreeing with the club...just to avoid such embarrassments.... Sadly though, I think we are much in the same position as Sp**s. Once out of the Champions League, you lose drawing power.

I'm sure it's happened to us on multiple occasions but the clubs we were working with were gracious enough not to mention such information.

Contrast that with Madrid Zone who seem to be revelling in Sp**s humiliation 🤣

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Some guy on the **** after £160m rumors in the Sun said:
I support Tottenham not Kane, if this is true, and we have given Man City a discount at selling him for less than a world record fee, it's pathetic all round

If true, I mean this with every bit of energy in my body, I will boo him at every moment & hope he snaps his ankles

“He’s one of our own…” :lol:

Kane almost single handedly gave Sp**s relevancy as a club. He’s the one thing separating them from Everton.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

This admin hasn't met me and @Riou

He's annoying and grating enough to make a good children's show presenter.

Timmy-Mallett-Childrens-television-presenter.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

His new 4 year deal brings his salary in line with the top earners at the club, Kane, Ndombele and Dele Alli.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Getting Son on a new contract was a great move. They should sell Kane and build around son, watching him at the Euros he looks like he's gonna be a finished player soon.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Alderweireld left Sp**s today, now that's both him and Vertonghen gone.

Both good players, but they are overrated at this point...sum up Belgium's golden generation perfectly, crumble when they get close to a trophy, every ****ing time...Kos and Per are clear of that loser partnership!

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Alderweireld left Sp**s today, now that's both him and Vertonghen gone.

Both good players, but they are overrated at this point...sum up Belgium's golden generation perfectly, crumble when they get close to a trophy, every ****ing time...Kos and Per are clear of that loser partnership!
That’s well and good , but if they end up getting Romero they have come out with a much better player. At least Sanchez is still ****, so here’s hoping

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Kane vs levy….we deserve an exciting last month of the window. Daaamn Mr Tottenham Kane the gentleman refusing to train

Top Bottom