• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Not sure about the reliability but lyon are interested in laca we asking 17m euros to sell
Can't see this happening this year. I think Depay was the highest paid player at Lyon with a weekly salary between £70k and £85k depending on source. Laca is on like £180-190k per week here? So he'd basically have to take a 50% cut to move unless Lyon do something extraordinary which is improbable imo.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can't see this happening this year. I think Depay was the highest paid player at Lyon with a weekly salary between £70k and £85k depending on source. Laca is on like £180-190k per week here? So he'd basically have to take a 50% cut to move unless Lyon do something extraordinary which is improbable imo.
Yes laca will need to get his wages to 100k to make tie move happen i can see him doing that it's his boyhood club and a club that made him.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Talk of giving his minutes to Balogun is crazy to me. He's never done anything to date bar a couple of 5 minute cameos against Eastern European farmers.

If we're 1-0 down chasing a goal. Who do you want coming on as a sub, Laca or Balogun. Laca all day long. He's got the pedigree.
Deja vu from last season's summer window when there was a big clamour to sell Laca and just replace him with Nketiah. Apparently we would lose nothing by doing that as "Nketiah couldn't possibly do worse than Laca".

We saw how that would have turned out. For big chunk of the season Laca was the only effective striker we had.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Deja vu from last season's summer window when there was a big clamour to sell Laca and just replace him with Nketiah. Apparently we would lose nothing by doing that as "Nketiah couldn't possibly do worse than Laca".

We saw how that would have turned out. For big chunk of the season Laca was the only effective striker we had.
👍
The same folk likely now want Eddie booted & Balogun starting.
I wouldnt be against moving Laca on but if you dont replace with a more experienced proven striker it leaves a massive gap in the squad.

D

Dial Square 1886

We are not going to shift any of these guys on stupid wages without taking very small fees, or subsidising some sort of deal.

There is just not the money about right now.

I mean maybe if it's a fellow English club then we might have a bit of a chance, but still doubtful.

Doesn't help that most of the players in question are pretty trash as well, but (and fair enough) don't want to take pay cuts to go elsewhere.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
it's easy rumor to make because Pinto is in London and Laca is free to leave. they just got rid of Dzeko big wages too

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Loan him to Roma, cover half his wages then lock the Colney to him next year.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Mourinho said he runs like he needs a poo, live on sky.

Not happening.
EvDVSuqWgAAdLz4.jpg

Latest posts+

Top Bottom