• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ben White

Worse Deal?

• Ben White for £50m

• Harry Maguire for £80m

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Saliba is done here, writing has been on the wall for a long time, only the most delusional can’t see the obvious. It is what it is, just have to hope it doesn’t come back to haunt us.

Good to see this done. Look forward to seeing him play for us.
Everything depends if Arteta survives this season or not.
With Arteta, it's pretty obvious, that Saliba won't play under him.

IstraBalagina

Saliba is done here, writing has been on the wall for a long time, only the most delusional can’t see the obvious. It is what it is, just have to hope it doesn’t come back to haunt us.

Saliba was too tall for Arteta

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Best man did win, Holding defeated Saliba and sent him packing...
Was more talking about the Willian fiasco tbf. Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Luiz always preferred to Holding when fit?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah only hope for him is if Arteta doesn’t last the season and the new guy personally appeals to him. We’ve seen stranger things happen.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Saliba has been finished here since we didn't play him for 6 months last season...terrible asset management, though hopefully the loans makes sure we get a somewhat decent fee next summer.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Feel like Joe Gomez is being slept on as well, if he retains his pace then that partnership was near perfect.
Isn’t he always getting injured though? It’s a massive headache to have one of your CBs constantly fighting to get fit, don’t think they can rely on him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Per should have been mentioned instead of Cesc, imo.

Fabregas being mentioned first, then Vieira, has triggered me too :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Per should have been mentioned instead of Cesc, imo.

Fabregas being mentioned first, then Vieira, has triggered me too :lol:
I wish you’d take a break from Arsenalmania I feel like you post 500 times a day all I see is riou posts in every thread.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Would love to see him announced right before weekend. I'll get the rum and cigar combo out tommorow night.
Announce! Inject it all in my veins!

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Would love to see him announced right before weekend. I'll get the rum and cigar combo out tommorow night.
Announce! Inject it all in my veins!
Really? I lost all the excitement. It has been unofficially confirmed for some time now! Waiting to see him in action though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom