• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Why is this guy still here ?
Why would he leave? He gets a huge wage here which no club other than Arsenal is stupid enough to give him. If he really wants to play and get into the national team, he has to take a pay cut and move to a club where he can play regularly. But I don't think he will. Chelsea dodged a bullet and we were standing right behind them.

Liam_Og

His last chance for a World Cup squad place, i donā€™t follow south american international football, so have no clue as to how close heā€™d be a spot in the Brazil squad.

i have accepted the fact heā€™s going nowhere this year at the very least.

iā€™m clinging onto the fact that he will play with a bit of passion and desire to try and get into the NT, as above, iā€™ve no idea how likely that is, but like everyone who goes to church on a sunday, i have to believe in something.

truth_hurts

but Holdingā€™s hair transplant was painless
Hopefully he can be a useful squaddie. Apart from the game where he turned up as a Brazilian Peter Kay, he's actually looked sharp in pre season.

If he is going to play, I hope it us central as back up to ESR and not wide.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Why would he leave? He gets a huge wage here which no club other than Arsenal is stupid enough to give him. If he really wants to play and get into the national team, he has to take a pay cut and move to a club where he can play regularly. But I don't think he will. Chelsea dodged a bullet and we were standing right behind them.
More like we threw ourselves in front of Chelsea thinking we were catching the brides bouquet at a wedding

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I thought he'd be decent for at least 18 months. The level of fall off was worse than Cech. Didn't think that was possible tbh.
We donā€™t have the culture in place to sign over 30s whoā€™ve won it all. If we were a place that tolerated no slackers then they might put in a shift. But even the mentally toughest of players will see how things are over here look at their wages and let their efforts drop.
Plus some of them are just past it physically. I donā€™t know what our scouting team and medical staff look at but the conditioning of a lot of these guys are appalling. Willian was supposed to be this great defensive winger but all he does is jog around the pitch

No more Chelsea rejects and no more players over thirty with nothing to prove. Ramos and wijnaldum are going to perform for Paris if their bodies are still up to it. If they came here theyā€™d stink the place out

grange

Losing my brain cells šŸ„ø

Player:Havertz
He wasnā€™t even decent for 18 minutes never mind 18 months. But Arteta really pushed for him so he must be good!

He had 3 assists the very first game of the season..

I don't mind Willian like most do. If we fix our issues, Willian will be a decent fill in player.

Clerais

He had 3 assists the very first game of the season..

I don't mind Willian like most do. If we fix our issues, Willian will be a decent fill in player.
Yep. He is just one of the many consequences of our main issues for sure. We've seen so many players perform at an advanced age or after people already buried them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom