• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Don’t know why everyone here is crying. We’ve not been linked to a single player who’s actually better than Granit. When he and Partey managed to put together a run of games they formed a good pair at the base of midfield. Need the attacking mid now to supplement that

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
My boy Erlis is staying I am hearing?
Djq5.gif

Keplaz

Glad he is staying. He is better than what we are linked with
I don't know about this kind of thinking. Players improve. And someone younger than him, with room to improve wouldn't be a bad signing. Would you have thought signing Henry, as a striker, to replace Anelka was a good idea?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Don’t know why everyone here is crying. We’ve not been linked to a single player who’s actually better than Granit. When he and Partey managed to put together a run of games they formed a good pair at the base of midfield. Need the attacking mid now to supplement that
We somehow found the only midfielder in pl slower than him in the pl tried to replace him with xhaka. Nah I keep the turtle I know than the one I dont

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don't know about this kind of thinking. Players improve. And someone younger than him, with room to improve wouldn't be a bad signing. Would you have thought signing Henry, as a striker, to replace Anelka was a good idea?
Wenger knew Henry and knew his potential. Neves is trash

Keplaz

Wenger knew Henry and knew his potential. Neves is trash
Neves is 24. He has PL experience and hasn't hit his prime. He isn't the only one we've been linked with. But the profile seems right to me. Young and experienced. I'm not saying he is right for us but the profile is right.

I think we need to give players a chance. Too many get written off even before the bid has been put in.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I personally don’t think he will sign it. This is the second time he has wanted to move so if he doesn’t get it this summer he only has to wait 12 months and he will get his move anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom