• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I'd genuinely let Tifo Football scout our next keeper instead of Inaki Cana or anyone else at the club. It's really astonishing he's still here with the failure of Runarsson as well as the rumours that the keepers aren't happy with his coaching

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
I'd genuinely let Tifo Football scout our next keeper instead of Inaki Cana or anyone else at the club. It's really astonishing he's still here with the failure of Runarsson as well as the rumours that the keepers aren't happy with his coaching
but they made the video sometime back but released later I guess

Areola has already signed for West ham :lol:

and also we are clearly looking for HG GK. They haven't taken that in to account.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

but they made the video sometime back but released later I guess

Areola has already signed for West ham :lol:

and also we are clearly looking for HG GK. They haven't taken that in to account.
Nah I know, I think I've seen the Areola part before tbh, recognised that. But sitll, we could give them our requisites and ask them to find us someone 😁

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The deal is subject to passed medical. Hasn’t passed it yet. But yeah looks likely

Stop. Its done, we've spent £75M. Medical has been passed as said by Fabrizio. Expecting £30M on CM, big money on a AM, around £20M on a right back and £25M on Ramsdale. Bonus would be £30-60M on a striker as well.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Stop. Its done, we've spent £75M. Medical has been passed as said by Fabrizio. Expecting £30M on CM, big money on a AM, around £20M on a right back and £25M on Ramsdale. Bonus would be £30-60M on a striker as well.
I expect the same, just not this year

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our season starts this day two weeks, let that sink in.

Not only that but we play the champions of Europe and the reigning PL champions in our two games following that.

You've no idea what piss poor management it is to be going into those games so short, we're essentially pissing points away.
We doing that every season I'm just getting use to it at this point nobody buying our crap and it's blocking us to improve our team happening every summer and this one worse because of all teams broke.

Frustrating look like we have to watch the same dudes first 2 games

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We still have dudes like Kola Torreira AMN Nelson Nektiah who they not only available for sale but they not even part of the squad will start the season most of them will end up not registering and will continue earning thier weekly wages while doing absolutely f**k all and sit at home

It's not only us who struggling to get rid of players but alot of clubs too it's 10x worse than last summer. Liverpool only sold 3 and thier team still have alot of players should leave Chelsea only 1 manutd sold nobody yet and we just sold Mavropanos and Guendouzi who were not even in squad last season.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Our season starts this day two weeks, let that sink in.

Not only that but we play the champions of Europe and the reigning PL champions in our two games following that.

You've no idea what piss poor management it is to be going into those games so short, we're essentially pissing points away.

I wouldn't say we're going into the season short. We're just going into the season without improving the attack or midfield.

But saying that technically we're going into the season in much better shape than last season due to Partey actually being here and settled/fit.

We have a full squad, full pre season, nobody is going to be missing except Saka. The issue like I said is we haven't improved the attack or midfield from the end of last season.

Multipass

Will s
I wouldn't say we're going into the season short. We're just going into the season without improving the attack or midfield.

But saying that technically we're going into the season in much better shape than last season due to Partey actually being here and settled/fit.

We have a full squad, full pre season, nobody is going to be missing except Saka. The issue like I said is we haven't improved the attack or midfield from the end of last season.
Will saka be missing ?

Kysus

Stronger links for positions of need -

Ramsdale - £25M
Bruno - £30M
Maddison - £60M or Ødegaard - £35M
No real right back links.

Think its fair to say we could actually spend £250M lmao.
The only serious link of those is Ramsdale.
Says it all.

Worst part of the window? Torreira still here ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom