• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He's been a disappointment as a player but I don't think Willian is the sort to just sit on a pay cheque for a couple of years.

If he's got desires to be in the Brazilian WC squad, which he seems to, he's going to need to be playing regular minutes.

Kia will engineer him a move.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If China clubs weren't going through the financial crisis i bet Willian could gone there by now and we ended up getting like 10m from him.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Hasn't Romano said, that Willian will leave Arsenal this summer 100%(!)?
Or was is about Bellerin?

Multipass

I think we deserve our money back here. It’s only fair. Willian & Kia should do the right thing and engineer a move that gets us a fee that = the signing fee we paid + wages spent so we break even. It’s the right thing to do.

blaze_of_glory

I feel like if we extend Xhaka then the club has to get rid of Willian or there will be riots on opening day

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
After todays news...wouldn't be shocked for Lil Willy to get a brand new deal here, tbh.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Willian is not gonna risk missing out on another Champions League.

He’ll be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom