• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
🤣🤣

I am pretty sure lack of any Europe whatsoever, going from Conte to Arteta and the absolute state of the club in general are bigger barriers somehow.

A guy with a year on his contract would get paid to leave if that was the biggest barrier.

Disagree personally. Money talks louder than anything else in football. I suppose you could say it comes down to how much they want to sell and we want to buy. There are countless examples of this, Partey is a recent Arsenal one.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
:lol:

People don’t actually want a top class player in Lautaro Martinez? He’d be a fantastic signing.
But do we actually need him?

There are better areas in the squad the money should be spent on. Another CF is the least of our problems.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think they’ll try and loan Laca out if they can’t sell him. A striker seems to have become a main priority.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I think they’ll try and loan Laca out if they can’t sell him. A striker seems to have become a main priority.

Our summer has taken a massive turn imo. I think it's fairly obvious it's all been based on who leaves.

Not sure new contracts are a good idea though but what else can you do?

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

I'll be honest, I don't know how good he is but his stats will be inflated due to Serie A is poor tax.

Seems like a statement signing.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Give them cash + throw Laca in for free AND bellerin on loan with an option.

Opportunities to buy top strikers do not come around often. Especially at 23.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Kinda feels like when we had to get Giroud out to get Auba.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This isn't happening. We're not in the CL. For that matter we're not even in the Europa. Hell, we can't even qualify to play little villages in Wales in the Europa Conference either. Why would ambitious players come here?

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
This isn't happening. We're not in the CL. For that matter we're not even in the Europa. Hell, we can't even qualify to play little villages in Wales in the Europa Conference either. Why would ambitious players come here?
All reports clearly saying he's ok with coming here
Man some people here will forcefully go and ask players not to come here I guess

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm really surprised Chelsea not after him they want striker but they seem desperate for Halland and City want kane it could be easy deal to do if those 2 not in race

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Ornstein says he’s open to the move. We could triple his salary and we're a decent stepping stone club if he wants a move to Barca when they’re not skint.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
2 ways this doesn't happen :
1. We can't sell laca and can't pay whatever inter expect
2. Chelsea or city or some club in Europe comes in to the picture.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
After seeing how auba been performing we in need for guy who can help and get you 20 goals a season lautaro works well with good service.

I'm surprised he open to move to us with the state we and no europe. But he want to play in PL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom