• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
No way near as bad as people say, should keep him as LB/LWB back up he's a solid player. Don't see everyone's favourite loverboy Tierney getting 10 assists a season.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
No way near as bad as people say, should keep him as LB/LWB back up he's a solid player. Don't see everyone's favourite loverboy Tierney getting 10 assists a season.

Kolasinac is not ****, but his style doesn't suit us at all. Lacks dynamism and is pretty bad on the ball. His strengths are his strength and crossing ability. Wish him well in the future.

BigPoppaPump

Kolasinac is not ****, but his style doesn't suit us at all. Lacks dynamism and is pretty bad on the ball. His strengths are his strength and crossing ability. Wish him well in the future.
Yeah and our style is sh*t anyway, U shapes aren't getting us anywhere Arteta is terrible.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Agree with the Sead stuff, but go easy on Tierney...think he's Holding's best mate in the team, that has to count for something.

Found this message Rob sent to Kieran, after he scored v West Brom in the snow...

Image-from-iOS-276.jpg

BigPoppaPump

Agree with the Sead stuff, but go easy on Tierney...think he's Holding's best mate in the team, that has to count for something.

Found this message Rob sent to Kieran, after he scored v West Brom in the snow...

Image-from-iOS-276.jpg
God what a nerd, I don't think I rate Holding anymore.

I like Tierney's no nonsense attitude but people go over the top with him, like he's good but relax. He's no Monreal.

BigPoppaPump

There's Holding's Arsenal career finished then, don't think he can survive without your support :lol:
I know you're joking but I think I'm the only one stopping him for being regarded at the Silvestre/Squllaci level. I've convinced you and about 4/5 other posters on here that he's not the worst thing ever, once you actually pay attention to him and read his stats you realise he's underrated and people just picked on him as a scapegoat.

People think I'm joking but Arsenal fans judge players based on popularity rather than the quality they bring, people go on like Gabriel had a good season but Holding was horrible but anyone who's unbiased has to admit Holding was way better than Gabriel this season lol.

It's about price tag mostly, like Giroud got so much hate while Lacazette got a lot of praise (not by me) even though you can't really say there's much between them (Giroud is better is we're being honest) it's just that Laca cost 50m.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Guess we'll have to pay part of his wages, or half his remaining contract....

Probably all of it. We paid Özil something like 95% of his remaining contract and then he signed with Fenerbahce to come out ahead.

This method is an absolute killer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Another signingi van made we struggling to sell because of giving them wages they shouldn't be on its all leading to contract cancelation. Nobody going to give kola more than 50k same with Torreira they earning double what they should been on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom