• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He has similar workrate as Alexis not big surprise because of he is south american but he not annoying as Alexis he is team player he still not reached his full potential his potential is to score 25 goals a season he not there yet. him and Laukaku last season were scary good almost unstoppable similar to Kane Son when they were destroy teams in counter or need a mini chance to score.

his current value is between 50-60M euros imo Inter could ask more but they not in position for that specially he not signing new contract so Edu have very good opportunity to get this done once Laca and eddie are gone.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
He has similar workrate as Alexis not big surprise because of he is south american but he not annoying as Alexis he is team player he still not reached his full potential his potential is to score 25 goals a season he not there yet. him and Laukaku last season were scary good almost unstoppable similar to Kane Son when they were destroy teams in counter or need a mini chance to score.

his current value is between 50-60M euros imo Inter could ask more but they not in position for that specially he not signing new contract so Edu have very good opportunity to get this done once Laca and eddie are gone.
Are there good chances to sell Laca and Eddie?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Are there good chances to sell Laca and Eddie?
i just don't know anymore they are up for sale for sure but we just not getting any bids and if we keep not getting we will not sign Martinez but we won't sign CM and RB too sales are important the squad is too big to add more players.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

What are you on about? We know how Arteta wants to play, there is a clear philosophy. Tammy would do a similar job in the sense that he's pretty good at linking people into the play. But we've seen that we work best when Lacazette is our striker due to him fitting the system perfectly. Surely even you can see this?
Martinez and Tammy Abraham are similar players?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You said William was a fantastic signing I think that's proof enough :lol:

At the time you don't think he was a good signing? You, like many others, didn't think he was a good signing due to the contract length. But the player himself was coming off an excellent season, at the time he was a good signing as Willian the footballer.

D

Dial Square 1886

This thread is going many, many pages long before the predictable disappointment I reckon.

Could be another Benzema!!

All we need is a busty ITK latina to get involved and then, here we go...

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
In terms of playing style Tammy Abraham and Martinez are the same? Yeah you trolling me. Good one

They both offer what we want, they both drop deeper and link the play, both decent on the ball compared to say an Auba or Daka/Vardy who are built to run in behind.

Goonger

A forward isn't a priority this window but it certainly will be over the next year or so, so if 1 of the most highly rated young forwards become available early it would be remiss not to be interested.

I've a couple of questions. Isn't Martinez the forward we all want Martinelli to become? Should we wait on Martinelli to develop? Can they both play in the same team?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Inters last contract offer was £87.5k a week. Pretty pony compared to what we'd give him which would probably be 150k a week.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

A forward isn't a priority this window but it certainly will be over the next year or so, so if 1 of the most highly rated young forwards become available early it would be remiss not to be interested.

I've a couple of questions. Isn't Martinez the forward we all want Martinelli to become? Should we wait on Martinelli to develop? Can they both play in the same team?

Yeah if someone like him becomes available you take the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom