• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
60m gets this done imo the fee isnt the problem.
The names we been linked with all cost alot of money that's mean cash is there to spend the important to get rid of few players and that's proven more difficult than signing actual player.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
This guy barely scores more than Lacazette in Serie A (15 vs 13 npg in their best seasons). I'm surprised the fanbase who hate the latter is buzzing about this signing tbh. The profile is pretty similar also.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

premier league football GIF by Arsenal
That's a goal from outside the box without 50+ passes of build up play to end it with walking it in the net. Congrats, you've just angered him more.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
What is the xG scoring from there? Is that sustainable? And how many attempts does it take to score one of that, especially when he is still being marked, having a defender in front of him when he is shooting?

Auba has a free unmarked teammate on his left, running into a dangerous area, with no defender anywhere near. If auba has one brain cell, he would have make a through pass to the left.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Move hinges on departures. Weird, I said that and had people call me a fat ugly loser for it.
You are a f*cking fat ugly loser because it doesn't have to be Lacazette does it.

There's Balogun, Nketiah and Martinelli there all looking at paltry minutes next season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What is the xG scoring from there? Is that sustainable? And how many attempts does it take to score one of that, especially when he is still being marked, having a defender in front of him when he is shooting?

Auba has a free unmarked teammate on his left, running into a dangerous area, with no defender anywhere near. If auba has one brain cell, he would have make a through pass to the left.
You want him to pass the ball to Monreal in that position instead of taking the shot on himself? He doesn't have the skills to score from there.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

With no Europe you can’t have laca, Martinez, Auba, saka, pepe, esr, martinelli and balugon. That’s 8 players for 3 spot. I can see martinelli being moved on tbh
I'm not sure the club is overly keen on relying on some of those guys. I can see one being loaned and another moved on. Esr is midfielder who can play wide. Strip those 3 out that leaves 5 for 3 spots.

Im not keen on Martinez but if we get him ill support him. He has interesting qualities my biggest concern is his goals record, even if playing second fiddle to Lukaku.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Move hinges on departures. Weird, I said that and had people call me a fat ugly loser for it.

But the article speculates about it. Nothing concrete.

An Arsenal move for Lautaro may be reliant on the departure of Alexandre Lacazette. It is believed his name has been mentioned to Inter but they are thought to only want cash

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I'm not sure the club is overly keen on relying on some of those guys. I can see one being loaned and another moved on. Esr is midfielder who can play wide. Strip those 3 out that leaves 5 for 3 spots.

Im not keen on Martinez but if we get him ill support him. He has interesting qualities my biggest concern is his goals record, even if playing second fiddle to Lukaku.
I think martinelli will be loaned out and sold next summer. Only issue is we gave him huge contract. He’s on over 60k

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The player on his left is in a better position with higher xG and he is unmarked. If he can’t score from there he can square it back.
No, he'll get closed down by the defender and he doesn't have the skills to beat the defender. He would go backwards and the attack would be over.

Keplaz

I don't think you can say one particular type of player is rubbish. It depends on the system. And if it plays to those strengths.

Like him or hate him, Auba scored goals. And so did a lot of other poachers. Inzaghi and van Nistelrooy come to mind. If the system is set up for their strengths, they will win you games.

Football Manager seems to favour a particular style of play. And one which doesn't have just the striker as the chief goal getter. It doesn't mean Auba or poachers are redundant, just that they don't fit your ethos.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So we might be signing this guy and Auba should have passed to Monreal instead of scoring a long range goal 3 years ago, to sum up the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom