• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Replacing Xhaka with Neves is just going round in circles which is what the board do anyway so wouldn't suprise me.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Xhaka decent? After years of his slow motion moves and nightmares you still call a midfield with him around decent. We deserve Bumteta for having fans like this.

For having Viera, Fábregas, Santi to Xhaka
Xhaka and Partey is a solid midfield, full of experience. The issue last season was they didn't get to play together much because of Parteys injuries and Xhaka being used to cover LB. I have no problem with this combination, not when the players linked with replacing Xhaka were Neves and Bruno Guimarães.

If not signing a CM means we get Lautaro, i'm for it. The striker pool is dry, whereas there are many centre mids who we could go for in a season or two.

Not sure why i'm even replying to someone who uses the word 'bumteta'

Papa Wonga

Established Member
How has no team gone for Aouar at £25-30m he was a £80m player 2 seasons ago.

Quality just doesn't up and leave, must be his attitude or his greedy ass agent.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I
Xhaka has 1 good game out of every 10, his other 9 is riddled with mistakes, a red card or just complete stupidity.

We will never progress with someone like him still being started, when you have genuinely quality easily obtainable.

Guimares / Guido from betis / Aouar / Rodrigo de paul was another

Been plenty of opportunities to replace him, this comes down to bumteta agreeing with mediocrity.
It's the other way around but you stick to your agenda.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Xhaka and Partey is a solid midfield, full of experience. The issue last season was they didn't get to play together much because of Parteys injuries and Xhaka being used to cover LB. I have no problem with this combination, not when the players linked with replacing Xhaka were Neves and Bruno Guimarães.

If not signing a CM means we get Lautaro, i'm for it. The striker pool is dry, whereas there are many centre mids who we could go for in a season or two.

Not sure why i'm even relying to someone who uses the word 'bumteta'
Yeah a lot of experience choking players, giving ball possession to lead in goals, slow motion moves and middle fingers to fans. I love that!

Could you make a video with his mistakes this last season?

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
How has no team gone for Aouar at £25-30m he was a £80m player 2 seasons ago.

Quality just doesn't up and leave, must be his attitude or his greedy ass agent.
His brother who isnt even his agent, apparently hes asking for nearly as much as the transfer fee is worth :(

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Yeah a lot of experience choking players, giving ball possession to lead in goals, slow motion moves and middle fingers to fans. I love that!

Could you make a video with his mistakes this last season?
You are exhausting. Go on then, give me some names, what would you do with this team?

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
You are exhausting. Go on then, give me some names, what would you do with this team?
Reinforce the midfield. I would get Sanches, Rodrigo di Paul to play next to Partey, or even Bissouma to anchor midfield and then put Partey and ESR or another CAM or even Willock as sub in front him.

Other options around but more risky are Tolisso and Guido Rodriguez and Camavinga because he is so young but very very promising.

And if I could go for a more ambitious signing then it would be Tielmans.

For a old but good experience player imi would try Modric, Flo said everyone is open to leave so why not. Obviously in a reasonable deal, not like Willian. But this is only an unrealistic one, just I feel we could do wonders with a player like him.

If you have a suggestion about a player of this profile you are welcome to say it. I am just tired of watching the slowest midfield in the League doing stupid mistakes.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
You always like to see your club sign quality players but I can’t say I’ll be disappointed if we miss out on this one. We’ve got other priorities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom