• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Circus

Baku or Joachim Maehle is the best option for RB on the market right now.

Both easily obtainable, Baku maybe more expensive.

Neither of those are easily obtainable, nor is Tyler Adams who's the best stylistic fit. Emerson Royal is on paper the most easily obtainable but seems Barca are just pretending they ain't broke n hoping for the best.

Person I know in the game tells me next week sh*ts hitting the fan for them.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Watching Daka for Leicester, man he'll be a problem. I think we need to revamp our CF situation now.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Xhaka has 1 good game out of every 10, his other 9 is riddled with mistakes, a red card or just complete stupidity.

We will never progress with someone like him still being started, when you have genuinely quality easily obtainable.

Guimares / Guido from betis / Aouar / Rodrigo de paul was another

Been plenty of opportunities to replace him, this comes down to bumteta agreeing with mediocrity.
This is just bias. He has about 5 good games to one bad one, the bad ones are just easier to remember because the mistakes are more obvious.

Jack Circus

Watching Daka for Leicester, man he'll be a problem. I think we need to revamp our CF situation now.

0_Wout-Weghorst.jpg

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Neither of those are easily obtainable, nor is Tyler Adams who's the best stylistic fit. Emerson Royal is on paper the most easily obtainable but seems Barca are just pretending they ain't broke n hoping for the best.

Person I know in the game tells me next week sh*ts hitting the fan for them.
I think Adams has a release clause so who knows.

Dont Barca have a situation where they cant sign up new players to contracts unless they find money somewhere, that includes Messi o_O

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
It doesn’t take much scouting. I remember watching a few u17 international matches around 2 years ago. And a few players stands out. Kiao Jorge, Salah-Eddie, Naci Unuvar......It might be a small sample size as it is only one tournament, but once you identify their potential talent, you can always watch more of how they play at their clubs, to see if they are playing well in a consistent basis.
To add on the above, Mbuku, Godoy was doing well too.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yo I’ve been saying this for a while now.

How we can start another season with Lacazette, Nketiah and Balogun as our options is crazy. Not including Auba as he’ll play outwide.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Yo I’ve been saying this for a while now.

How we can start another season with Lacazette, Nketiah and Balogun as our options is crazy. Not including Auba as he’ll play outwide.

Daka won't suit us but he'll suit Leicester immensely.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Daka won't suit us but he'll suit Leicester immensely.

It was so obvious that he’d be the Vardy replacement.

We need a striker regardless. Should be one of our main priorities. Surprised we didn’t go for Cavani or Luis Suarez last summer when they were available and binned Lacazette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom