• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This wasn't 5 years ago. This is the kind of stuff he's done and will continue to do, this is literally him in his 'prime' btw. Just like Luiz, he will always have a stupid moment in him and that's the stuff we want to get out of this team.

He joined five years ago, of course he didn’t do it all five years ago bro -_-

Look yeah, players are going to make mistakes. I’m saying Xhaka makes less mistakes now and I’m suggesting that he would make even less if the team wasn’t so chaotic.

I don’t have any proof of the last bit but you don’t have any proof he’s gonna continue to make mistakes at a high rate. You know even if he became Modric overnight he would still make mistakes right?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Got to be YoungBoy but Gunna was popping off at one point.

Knew that was going to be your answer.

Not a fan of his dress sense but Gunna has to be one of my favourites. He’s literally gliding on most of his tunes. Future is clear of all of them tho.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Our 'best' midfielder last season who may be the only player in world football who you can make a mistake highlight video out of :lol:

This is last season as well.

It’s sad but it’s true, he was our best midfielder last season. Yeah Partey is meant to be the better but we all saw last season.

I feel like this is how Xhaka haters always react to any slightly positive thing that relates to Xhaka, just laugh at it. 😅

You’re a group that have completely made their mind up, we shall have to agree to disagree on this sir.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He joined five years ago, of course he didn’t do it all five years ago bro -_-

Look yeah, players are going to make mistakes. I’m saying Xhaka makes less mistakes now and I’m suggesting that he would make even less if the team wasn’t so chaotic.

I don’t have any proof of the last bit but you don’t have any proof he’s gonna continue to make mistakes at a high rate. You know even if he became Modric overnight he would still make mistakes right?

How many other midfielders make mistakes as consistently as him? And I mean ones that lead to goals etc?

You have no proof, neither do I but I'm basing my thoughts off what I saw in his most recent season 5 years into his Arsenal career while being in his prime, STILL making these dumb errors. Yes maybe he won't ever make one again, but the chances are he does.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

It’s sad but it’s true, he was our best midfielder last season. Yeah Partey is meant to be the better but we all saw last season.

I feel like this is how Xhaka haters always react to any slightly positive thing that relates to Xhaka, just laugh at it. 😅

You’re a group that have completely made their mind up, we shall have to agree to disagree on this sir.

I actually agreed a while ago Xhaka was our best midfielder, but I also understand he can be improved on and it's what we should be doing. We need to get away from him plus he's already wanting out. :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I just want acknowledgement that the manager and team is still completely pants even if Xhaka is removed from the equation and I am just not seeing it.

Too much onus on him I think. Fingers crossed he goes.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Knew that was going to be your answer.

Not a fan of his dress sense but Gunna has to be one of my favourites. He’s literally gliding on most of his tunes. Future is clear of all of them tho.
Yh Future clear, going for that lifetime achievement award. I can see youngboy getting to that though.

Agree on Gunna, it just gets too samey for me ngl!

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

How many other midfielders make mistakes as consistently as him? And I mean ones that lead to goals etc?

You have no proof, neither do I but I'm basing my thoughts off what I saw in his most recent season 5 years into his Arsenal career while being in his prime, STILL making these dumb errors. Yes maybe he won't ever make one again, but the chances are he does.
Okay and I’m judging him much more recently, because the rate of those errors seem to be reducing. He’s not as error prone as he used to be and I think it’s going to keep getting better.

We’re both using what we’ve seen, I’m using more recent years you’re using all the years.

Btw you keep saying he’s in his prime as if that means he can’t get better but You’re talking about physical prime surely because players can still get better after that? Modric won his ballon d’or at 33, loads of midfielders get better going into their 30s.

I don’t know why you’re so sure he’s not improving and can’t ever improve?

Finesse

The realisation a shiny new toy in midfield is evaporated is driving some of you on here into mayhem. We are no mugs and Roma now understands. He has a contract here and he is back to work and that is what is expected. Any funds allocated for the midfield spot can now be funnelled into the CAM or RB or Striker department. Can someone lock this up and move the conversation to other matters?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yh Future clear, going for that lifetime achievement award. I can see youngboy getting to that though.

Agree on Gunna, it just gets too samey for me ngl!

This one came on my playlist the other day:

Had to deep how good the tune is. Absolute greatness has been achieved.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
The realisation a shiny new toy in midfield is evaporated is driving some of you on here into mayhem. We are no mugs and Roma now understands. He has a contract here and he is back to work and that is what is expected. Any funds allocated for the midfield spot can now be funnelled into the CAM or RB or Striker department. Can someone lock this up and move the conversation to other matters?

Whilst I understand the sentiment Xhaka is a player we should have made an exception for. Just take the £12m and let him go so we can move on from the oil tanker ffs. Whats a couple of extra million? Frustrating.

Alexs

If we had people defending arsteta why we wouldn't have some defending Xhaka. We deserve the mid table. This mentality would be crusified in 2004. Xhaka would be relegation team in that age.
I take your point but so far, Arteta is levels ahead of Xhaka in the incompetence stakes. Sadly, I don’t expect the £30m saving to be spent wisely or at all but we’ll see.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Okay and I’m judging him much more recently, because the rate of those errors seem to be reducing. He’s not as error prone as he used to be and I think it’s going to keep getting better.

We’re both using what we’ve seen, I’m using more recent years you’re using all the years.

Btw you keep saying he’s in his prime as if that means he can’t get better but You’re talking about physical prime surely because players can still get better after that? Modric won his ballon d’or at 33, loads of midfielders get better going into their 30s.

I don’t know why you’re so sure he’s not improving and can’t ever improve?

Comparing Xhaka to Modric? Do I just try and let this one die or shall I let AM run with it?

Players can improve, but come on mate look at the levels between the two players.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That's it, isn't it...we are just keeping him for the doc, so we can have our Danny Rose moment in January.

Xhaka: "Heard Roma are back in for me?"

Arteta: "No...but Hertha Berlin have made a great offer..."

Xhaka: (flips Mikel's desk) "You ****ing white *****!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Xhaka is Arteta's Schrödinger's cat.

He's both here, and not here. He's both being sold, and being extended.

Brilliant. This will be great content for the docuseries.

Imagine Amazon pulling all the stops and going full 2001 Space Odyssey.

Gunnersaurus finding a U shaped monolith.

Arteta asking Elneny to pass forward and him replying "I'm sorry, I can't do that, Mik".

A giant baby Xhaka floating over London Colney.

Art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom