• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
All three of those options are awful, what are we meant to praise the club for? We can't all be asslickers and cheer the club for making poor decisions.
some of you just don't get it - I was not talking about the options, or lack of them, in regard to one particular player, but the prevailing moan moan moan about just about everything so current on this forum

I find it depressing, and I genuinely can't understand the mentality of 'fans' who seem to revel in rubbishing every aspect of this club

and the really vile abuse hurled at some players is not acceptable to me

perhaps it's time I fetched my coat

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
some of you just don't get it - I was not talking about the options, or lack of them, in regard to one particular player, but the prevailing moan moan moan about just about everything so current on this forum

I find it depressing, and I genuinely can't understand the mentality of 'fans' who seem to revel in rubbishing every aspect of this club

Perhaps it is if you can't stand it.

There is almost nothing to be positive about, so why would you expect anything other than moaning? You can pat yourself on the back for being a true fan all you like, but you lot moan about negative posters every summer and every year the negative people get vindicated as the team continues its downward slide.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Perhaps it is if you can't stand it.

There is almost nothing to be positive about, so why would you expect anything other than moaning? You can pat yourself on the back for being a true fan all you like, but you lot moan about negative posters every summer and every year the negative people get vindicated as the team continues its downward slide.
and most of them can't wait to boast about it

it's a symptom of society generally I suppose - so much more satisfying to be nasty, so contemptible to be nice

it's sad

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member

* is fan
* Doesnt like fans complaining
* complains about fans
* ???
* profit

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I like how bare clubs are like, we will take your players - only for free though.

We should probably do it real talk.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ridiculous how broken clubs are. we can't keep canceling contract or clubs will take advantage of it and Turkish clubs already are. Cancelation kola contract will cost us 5m pounds.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
No deal. Someone will loan him and pay a part of his salary. I’d rather loan him out to someone and have them only pay £10 of his wages than give him to those ****s for free.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Ridiculous how broken clubs are. we can't keep canceling contract or clubs will take advantage of it and Turkish clubs already are. Cancelation kola contract will cost us 5m pounds.
Hopefully it means that they will pay him off not us. There is no reason at all for Arsenal to pay off his contract, just loan him somewhere for a small fee until the end otherwise.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
There is no reason whatsoever for us to pay him to leave.

Better we just loan him and cover 50% of his salary.

We might as well let him rot instead of paying him off.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
There is no reason whatsoever for us to pay him to leave.

Better we just loan him and cover 50% of his salary.

We might as well let him rot instead of paying him off.
Terminating a contract means we don't have to pay him anything. It has to be mutually agreed of course.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
also we should remember Kola and Mustafi both did cause troubles and unsettle the Schalke dressing room. Oh Mustafi is still free agent by the way that's tell you everything the useless c**ts we have here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom