• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Willock: The True Joerdie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Had nice goal today which blind linesman ruled out.
Doesn't matter, what's important that he still has that in him, being in the right position and not ****ting himself taking a shot. Was more involved on the ball than before which was the only thing that I didn't like in his game until now

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I still think he'll go. Likely a loan if it's only Newcastle at the table.

Their budget's only been reported as 10 mil.

Trill

Not Trilly
He seems to have added a bit of composure to his movement.

If he can become reliable in possession then we'll have a good asset on our hands. Still not convinced with him but I hope he proves me wrong!

Liam_Og

Changed the game slightly when he came on, brought legs and running, knows where the goal is and looks like his potent patch with Newcastle wasn’t a purple patch.

He’s got most of the tools, would like to see him get a chance with Arsenal this season. Against weaker opposition, a 433 with a midfield of Sambi, Partey and Willock could be really interesting.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Yup, he's never going to get the chances to nutmeg a player or get a good goal from a late run into the box.

I'm tired, Robbie.
He won't score goals from where Lokonga was playing today is what some have been saying. His fans said that he couldn't play 10 like he did today.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
He won't be trusted in the pivot so he'll get thrown in at 10 where he's terrible and we'll hear calls for playing him deeper again when he's not scoring 7 in a row or is averaging 15 passes/90. People will blame the system but even Emery used him the same way as Arteta is doing now.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
He won't be trusted in the pivot so he'll get thrown in at 10 where he's terrible and we'll hear calls for playing him deeper again when he's not scoring 7 in a row or is averaging 15 passes/90. People will blame the system but even Emery used him the same way as Arteta is doing now.
The thing is, unless we can sign an Ødegaard, switching to a 433 suits our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom