• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Mind Series: Arsenal vs Chelsea | Sunday, August 1 | KO: 15:00 BST | Stream

IsWho will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good to hear Lokonga and Tavares had good game they must be really happy play with fans at Emirates for first even if situation is Kinda depressing around the club but having there 2 as depth is massive improvement for future

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Haven't been able to stand the manager since he survived being sacked last november, he's useless.

Being ruthless in a rebuild? Mari ****, elneny ****, holding ****, nelson ****, nketiah ****, aubameyang uselss, lazacette ****.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would still take Tammy.

We desperately need a striker, tbh.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Never took to Leno and Xhaka scoring shouldn't mean he stays. Him and Elneny starting the season is awful. I hope Partey is fit soon. He's had more injuries with us than in his entire career beforehand. 😢

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
What did people make of Lokonga? I thought he used the ball very well, but comes across as a bit nonchalant off the ball? He doesn't really cover ground too well? Just me?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Just watched. Really 2-2. What's obvious to me is that we really need an attacking RWB/RB though. Sucks about Partey. Unlucky injury given the nature of the tackle and it being a friendly.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Nah Rona has made my heart feel a bit dodgy, apparently happening to quite a few younger guys. Not great but home now! Saw a few of the highlights. Sambi played an insane ball to Pepe, looks really good!

Damn. I hope you get better 👍

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Didn't really care about the result, it's preseason...but you know a ref is ****, if he pisses you off in a damn friendly!

Honestly, still have no idea how we went unbeaten in a whole season...all the players back then were super human, to stop the refs screwing us, like they enjoy doing :lol:

blrgooner

Established Member
Would still take Tammy.

We desperately need a striker, tbh.
I think we are barking up the wrong tree if we think Tammy will somehow end up being the striker who scores of one or two chances we are creating in every game. We should work on ensuring that we keep better control of the game and create more chances IMO. So while I understand that the CF`s have been missing chances etc, I would still not go for a striker. We need an AM who is technically strong and can find space with passing and movement. We need good options in CM positions too(Though Sambi looks the real deal till now).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea still having Zappacosta baba- rahman Barkley Drinkwater Batchwayi loftus-cheek 😂 this August going to be really amazing no way all these teams going to keep these players

Goonger

Nah Rona has made my heart feel a bit dodgy, apparently happening to quite a few younger guys. Not great but home now! Saw a few of the highlights. Sambi played an insane ball to Pepe, looks really good!

Hope your OK squire. I was out with family so didn't get to watch it either. Not surprised defence is still looking ****. Hard to gauge how we played in general on the match threads mind you.

Multipass

Is there another team in the premier league that gives away one on one chances as consistently as we do? Bellerin and elneny both with hospital passes today that resulted in goals. It’s just unprofessional but all too predictable. It’s also the usual suspects.

found today’s game enlightening

biggest takeaway - willock must stay. If nothing else he will get us points scoring of the bench. Who else do we have that will do that? .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom