• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Again if he stay he welcome but we can't offer him new contract and we need to add another midfielder so he compete with Xhaka Partey. How to get best of xhaka? Don't let him feel comfortable and get him competing for the starting spot.

Also f**k Roma 2 month of negotiations and wasting time
Lokonga and Willock should both be pushing for starts. Elneny and AMN as back up and Azeez from youth. Should be plenty for 2 positions and no midweek games

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lokonga and Willock should both be pushing for starts. Elneny and AMN as back up and Azeez from youth. Should be plenty for 2 positions and no midweek games
Lokonga is an option willock i don't think he staying put to be 4th choice he'll leave if good offer come in

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Key member, we go again

Praying for @RacingPhoton @RunTheTrap and few more....
🤷🏻‍♂️

GIF by Equipe de France de Football

sdotzdot

Established Member
Funny that, made it blatantly clear he wanted to leave on numerous occasions but now we’re offering him a wage increase until 2025(!) when he’s (nearly) 29 he couldn’t wait to come back home to us.

100% get why Arteta is on his knees trying to keep these excellent leadership qualities.

What a player, what a manager, what a club!

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Funny that, made it blatantly clear he wanted to leave on numerous occasions but now we’re offering him a wage increase until 2025(!) when he’s (nearly) 29 he couldn’t wait to come back home to us.

100% get why Arteta is on his knees trying to keep these excellent leadership qualities.

Just a month back he was being his usual narcissist self explaining how he is a great player because Mourinho wanted him. Xhaka, Arteta and the club are truly a marriage made in heaven.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Apparently, a player who so far attracted the interest of only Hertha Berlin and Roma seems to be indispensable for Arsenal and Mikel Arteta.

It's gonna be simple for me as I will have a Thierry Henry approach here: if I see Xhaka starting, telly is gonna be off even it takes the next 5 years

mirrorstare

He's bigger than Arsenal, we already have enough evidence

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Apparently, a player who so far attracted the interest of only Hertha Berlin and Roma seems to be indispensable for Arsenal and Mikel Arteta.

It's gonna be simple for me as I will have a Thierry Henry approach here: if I see Xhaka starting, telly is gonna be off even it takes the next 5 years
Was looking forward to returning to the stadium. But gonna cancel my membership the day his contract extension is going to be announced. Saves money I must say.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

I like the thought of your wife wanting to just change the channel, but you just flat out refuse to have the TV on until the Arsenal match is finished :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom