• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexs

Brilliant. He can no longer throw.

We’re going to have two entire squads for next season. With a few overlaps, the squad Arteta wants/doesn’t hate and the one Edu can’t get rid of.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What’s his injury got to do with misplacing simple passes? Bellerin doing his best today to bring down the asking price and fashion a move to Inter?
Where did I say that it had anything to do with 'misplaced passes'. Don't put words in my mouth.

Multipass

Where did I say that it had anything to do with 'misplaced passes'. Don't put words in my mouth.

Two can play that game - where did I say you said his injury is related to his misplaced passes?

you commented about his past injury an hour after he costs us a goal with a misplaced pace and I’m making a comment that him not being up to standard is not down to the injury alone.

Let’s move on.

Last edited:
The Athletic: Bellerin wants to leave, "extremely frustrated" with Arsenal

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Bellerin’s camp are believed to have taken other potential solutions to the north London side’s technical director Edu, though none of them have significantly moved the process forward as yet.
With Arsenal keen to strengthen in Bellerin’s position, one idea is a swap involving Barcelona’s 22-year-old Brazil international full-back Emerson Royal but nothing is advanced at this stage. It is a similar situation regarding Atletico Madrid’s 30-year-old England defender Kieran Trippier.

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
As I said in the main thread. The only likely scenario for him leaving is to go to Atletico. Apparently United are back in for Trippier.

But yes we are going to have to start getting inventive with some of these guys.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Seems like he will go by the end of the window. Maybe the closer we get to the end of the window the more chance one of these swaps would work out. Barcelona have two young right backs and Dest seems to be the starter at the minute so maybe there’s a chance they’d let Emerson go.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Trippier would be ideal all things considered. Simeone would straight up murder Bellerin tho so I can't see it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom