• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Mind Series: Tottenham Hotspurs vs Arsenal | Sunday, August 8 | KO: 14:00 BST | Arsenal.com

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It was a woeful performance at the Emirates. Many of the problems last season still persists and it's quite evident that the usual suspects such as Elneny and Xhaka will start the season. What was being termed a 'rebuild season' is now turning into an absolute clusterfuck. Guys like Elneny are going start lots of games this season and we're going to bin a few of our promising youth talents. I'm afraid there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

Can't have another performance like that against Sp**s.

Can't create a matchday thread without a bit of nostalgic dose for my boy @Riou

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The first 5-2 is one of the best games we have played at the Emirates.

I remember Redknapp claiming he was getting called names by the Arsenal fans, or something...our fans can bully anyone :drool:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

It was a woeful performance at the Emirates. Many of the problems last season still persists and it's quite evident that the usual suspects such as Elneny and Xhaka will start the season. What was being termed a 'rebuild season' is now turning into an absolute clusterfuck. Guys like Elneny are going start lots of games this season and we're going to bin a few of our promising youth talents. I'm afraid there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

Quite funny that Arteta gave the assist that started our comeback :lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What a not so smart idea to play a match none of the players will see as a friendly right before the season starts!

Don't mind the Chelsea match, but I think this is a bit too much.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

That pass by Modric to Bale :drool:

Riou

Such a dumb friendly tournament, tbh...we are playing local rivals, ffs!

If we just played some random team, Partey would never have gotten injured...feel this will be a kicking session.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Such a dumb friendly tournament, tbh...we are playing local rivals, ffs!

If we just played some random team, Partey would never have gotten injured...feel this will be a kicking session.
Just watch Pamela go in two-footed on ESR.

Riou

Just watch Pamela go in two-footed on ESR.

Think he's left them, at least.

He pretty much flopped and never won a trophy, but he scored a rabona, in a match Arsenal won 2-1...so he's pretty much a Premier League legend for Sp**s!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Didn’t watch the Chelsea match. Seen the highlights and look like they battered us

mirrorstare

What an aggressive thread. This is Elneny's season, and we should remember his wise words about supporting the team.

He will need a lot of that because right now he's the core of this team. At least until the transfer window closes and we're certain Xhaka is still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom