• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Clever from Arteta to keep some of the "old players" in the squad.

So he still can use the argument, that he hasn't his full squad yet.
Well played Mini-Pep.
A cunning plan indeed!

Plan GIF by memecandy

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You all hear the ovation he got though? I need to keep in mind that the match going fans and the internet fans are not the same.

I liked how he come on the pitch and did a class outside the boot pass that sliced Chelsea's defence, but then did a bunch of bullshit after. Gargantuan player. All over the place like his Arsenal career.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You all hear the ovation he got though? I need to keep in mind that the match going fans and the internet fans are not the same.

I liked how he come on the pitch and did a class outside the boot pass that sliced Chelsea's defence, but then did a bunch of bullshit after. Gargantuan player. All over the place like his Arsenal career.

Like a lot of stuff Arsenal right now, he's simultaneously not as bad and not as good as people think.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Thought that was actually for Partey, could be wrong though.

There's enough chavs on stadium supporting Xhaka, no doubt about it
There were cheers when Partey come off but there were also cheers when Xhaka came on.

The state of the club where I am doing crowd cheer deep dives, but yeah.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
After seeing Torreira and El Neny play for long stretches I'm actually grateful for Xhaka. I'm never gonna fall into the trap of it can't get any worse.

Those 3 and Arteta all need to move on, anyway. My main point with Xhaka right now is that we can't have an overhaul without moving him on.

He's been the main constant of the team, every manager plays him. Time for us to move on.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
There were cheers when Partey come off but there were also cheers when Xhaka came on.

The state of the club where I am doing crowd cheer deep dives, but yeah.
Fans fall for his theatrics, even some managers. It's cheap and empty but apparently, it works. That's also gonna changed to boos as soon as he makes another critical mistake, which won't take long. People need to be reminded all the time what he actually is

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Xhaka is way way wayyyyy better than Torreira come on now, Torreira was one of the worst midfielders I've ever seen play for Arsenal.
As I'm saying, you're just fooling yourself. You're so used to mediocrity atm that you don't even see what you're writing there. Torreira having a mental meltdown doesn't make Xhaka better than him, it just makes both of them piss poor

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
As I'm saying, you're just fooling yourself. You're so used to mediocrity atm that you don't even see what you're writing there. Torreira having a mental meltdown doesn't make Xhaka better than him, it just makes both of them piss poor
Do you know which poster you're talking to? I'm one of the most negative on this forum I'm not one to be delusional over a player. Xhaka is just better than Torreira is every aspect of football apart from mobility that's all, my point is that it can always get worse and I saw. I've been asking for new midfielders all summer and we went and spent 50m on a CB that isn't going to make a difference.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Do you know which poster you're talking to? I'm one of the most negative on this forum I'm not one to be delusional over a player. Xhaka is just better than Torreira is every aspect of football apart from mobility that's all, my point is that it can always get worse and I saw. I've been asking for new midfielders all summer and we went and spent 50m on a CB that isn't going to make a difference.
We basically have Willock who is a better player and Lokonga made more defence splitting passes in 10 minutes than Xhaka did in 4 seasons. That's already 2 better options we have already and both will watch from the bench Xhaka ****ting himself for another season.

This summer was all about accepting the flaws and improving on them, and 1st of August Arteta telling us how "key" player Xhaka is important for this club

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Xhaka, Elneny and Kolasinac are roaches that we'll never get rid off 😭
Even Mustafi had the dignity to pack his bags and leave
4 players brought in when Arsène was boss at around £80m Combined.
Nobody would cough a half decent fee for any of them.

Xhaka is the best of the bunch by some distance.
I can see Kos going on a free/loan. Elneny possibly the same if we bring in another midfielder?

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
They're extending his contract AND giving him an increase. Lol. It will be even harder to get rid of him now. We are doomed

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
We basically have Willock who is a better player and Lokonga made more defence splitting passes in 10 minutes than Xhaka did in 4 seasons. That's already 2 better options we have already and both will watch from the bench Xhaka ****ting himself for another season.

This summer was all about accepting the flaws and improving on them, and 1st of August Arteta telling us how "key" player Xhaka is important for this club
lol
Willock is a different sort of player.
Lokonga will get mins but needs time to settle.

Xhaka made a great pass pretty much as soon as he came on & also scored.

What did you expect Arteta to say?😜

Sorry to the internet that Granit & most of the squad cannot be replaced this summer. Unfortunately its not quite that easy in the actual real World.

Now kindly Please get back to your computer games 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom