• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Seems like he’d be a backup option to Lautauro at the minute. Poor bastard will be starting with everyone hating him if we end up with him instead.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So it's either Tammy or lautaro to replace laca and Ødegaard or Maddison for number 10. Let's see With things going currently we not getting any of them

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Missed a couple of sitters today, and had an Welbeckian effort at one point, could've swore the ball had deflected but it was just a sheen kick.

He'll be a perfect fit.

Either way, Laca and Eddie have to be on the move if we're bringing an out and out striker.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He had some new and dodgy haircut today too, clearly prepping for the photo shoot at The Emirates tomorrow.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Missed a couple of sitters today, and had an Welbeckian effort at one point, could've swore the ball had deflected but it was just a sheen kick.

He'll be a perfect fit.

Either way, Laca and Eddie have to be on the move if we're bringing an out and out striker.
Hell after reading what auba struggles today and watching him all pre season even Abraham would be massive help of course for 35m is still big no for me I'd rather give inter 50m for lautaro

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

That small glimpse of Eddie when he came on just seemed so refreshing. Now imagine that but an acutual decent player in Martinez.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Hell after reading what auba struggles today and watching him all pre season even Abraham would be massive help of course for 35m is still big no for me I'd rather give inter 50m for lautaro

Listen, Aubameyang is not perfect and I understand holding him to his massive contract.

Having said that, a) we create very little for him and b) how do you expect him to use his pace and finishing to his advantage if he's having to track back and man mark people inside our own box?

It's maddening. If we're giving him that much money, build the damn team around creating for him ffs.

Tammy alone doesn't solve our issues.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Abraham is one of those players who’ll be a constant nuisance for opposing teams but make us rip our hair out at least once a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom