• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
His price just went up by 20m after he scored that goal, I'm hearing.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Maddison isn't in the picture anymore, at all. I've already said this.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Listen, Aubameyang is not perfect and I understand holding him to his massive contract.

Having said that, a) we create very little for him and b) how do you expect him to use his pace and finishing to his advantage if he's having to track back and man mark people inside our own box?

It's maddening. If we're giving him that much money, build the damn team around creating for him ffs.

Tammy alone doesn't solve our issues.
It not massive help but it's time to refresh our forward line of course playing auba laca together is not helping we need to get rid of laca. Our best forward line is pepe Auba saka anyway i just hope Arteta stop insist with auba as LW

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If our main targets are Ramsdale, Mads and Tammy I think we’ll be back where the club wants to be.

Goosebumps as we hear that famous music for the next decade.

Already miss those days man, can't wait to be back :drool:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It not massive help but it's time to refresh our forward line of course playing auba laca together is not helping we need to get rid of laca. Our best forward line is pepe Auba saka anyway i just hope Arteta stop insist with auba as LW

But that still does not fix the problem that is Arteta wanting Auba to be something he's not and we will continue to falter because of that. Tammy is not a refresh, it's a cheap punt.

I get wanting to bring the bench level up, but we're crying to starting quality in other areas.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Lautaro is more suited for Arteta he high pressing and all around good striker. Abraham with Lampard does impress me he look do more than scoring goals he have good pace and he can pass the ball he got potential to be 20-25 goals striker

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Arteta probably just wants his own striker signing at this point. It's the only position he hasn't signed someone yet.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I'd only accept Abraham here if fee is 20-25M. He still in good age and had potential even if he ended up being average and put similar laca we can sell him to English club at same fee in 3 years.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Edu Montana sat up in his office chucking offers on anybody he can think of in between lines.

View attachment 3860

Used the company credit card to fund his holiday and now Stan’s calling from the ranch asking why he can’t find anything online about our latest 20M player Sol Jetski.

Wait until he tells Stan about our new dutch signing Hujgh von Yatch.

benjamin86

Established Member
I'd only accept Abraham here if fee is 20-25M. He still in good age and had potential even if he ended up being average and put similar laca we can sell him to English club at same fee in 3 years.
I think 30m is good value, Rhian Brewster cost 25m and Watkins cost 30m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom