• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari: Dream signing or NightMari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Andre Silva has to be the worst ever to me, asking for RVP's shirt at half time was one of the lowest point as an Arsenal fan.

Underrated shout. Didn’t he score a few bangers that season though?

All Silvestre brought us was pain.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Squillaci not getting mentioned is criminal.

He was absolutely dreadful. Not sure if he was Silvestre bad but he had a heart attack whenever he got pressed.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mustafi is definitely the worst...others could say they were brought in mostly as backups, or for low fees at least.

That **** was our most expensive ever defender at that point, signed when we were at our best (in the Emirates era) and it's bee all downhill from there...one of the worst players to ever play the game.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Mustafi is definitely the worst...others could say they were brought in mostly as backups, or for low fees at least.

That **** was our most expensive ever defender at that point, signed when we were at our best (in the Emirates era) and it's bee all downhill from there...one of the worst players to ever play the game.

Koscielny wasn’t far off Mustafi tbh.

Got overrated by many Arsenal fans just like Tierney is at the moment for being a “hard man”.

At least Tierney is trying to play that role with the short sleeves, hard challenges etc but Koscielny didn’t seem like the type. He got bullied by Alexis and started crying ffs.

Riou

Koscielny wasn’t far off Mustafi tbh.

Got overrated by many Arsenal fans just like Tierney is at the moment for being a “hard man”.

At least Tierney is trying to play that role with the short sleeves, hard challenges etc but Koscielny didn’t seem like the type. He got bullied by Alexis and started crying ffs.

Why didn't you just type "Please like this post, Poppa-Pump...I beg of you!" ...would have been a hell of a lot faster, that typing all that out ;)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Why didn't you just type "Please like this post, Poppa-Pump...I beg of you!" ...would have been a hell of a lot faster, that typing all that out ;)

It’s the truth though.

You didn’t think Koscielny was overrated? Can’t respect a man who got bullied by a little Chilean rat then bantered the club when he left.

At least Aaron Ramsey didn’t get bullied by Alexis and left with his head held high.

Riou

It’s the truth though.

You didn’t think Koscielny was overrated? Can’t respect a man who got bullied by a little Chilean rat then bantered the club when he left.

At least Aaron Ramsey didn’t get bullied by Alexis and left with his head held high.

Always thought Sanchez and Kos just got in a fight, but that's not important really.

Kos is overrated if anyone thought he was actually of a world-class level, which he wasn't...though I thought he was a very good player, especially considering the way Arsène liked to play...we played a high-line like we did today, but in every match pretty much, so for defenders it was sink or swim...no hiding in a low block like we do now.

Laurent became a liability when his ankle went, but there were a good few years when he had pace, were he was on of the best defenders in the league, him and Per was the defence that brought trophies back to the club...they both had their issues, but won't have a bad word to say about them, served us very well imo.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Underrated shout. Didn’t he score a few bangers that season though?

All Silvestre brought us was pain.
Back when he played for us a group of friends and myself were in the park and he jogged passed us. Take it this is a school in North London so 90% were Arsenal fans and the rest United fans and not one person went to him to ask for a picture lol.

BigPoppaPump

Always thought Sanchez and Kos just got in a fight, but that's not important really.

Kos is overrated if anyone thought he was actually of a world-class level, which he wasn't...though I thought he was a very good player, especially considering the way Arsène liked to play...we played a high-line like we did today, but in every match pretty much, so for defenders it was sink or swim...no hiding in a low block like we do now.

Laurent became a liability when his ankle went, but there were a good few years when he had pace, were he was on of the best defenders in the league, him and Per was the defence that brought trophies back to the club...they both had their issues, but won't have a bad word to say about them, served us very well imo.
Arsène Wenger days of every fullback and midfielder pushing up leaving only the CBs to get murdered on the counter lol can’t say I miss that part too much.

Riou

Back when he played for us a group of friends and myself were in the park and he jogged passed us. Take it this is a school in North London so 90% were Arsenal fans and the rest United fans and not one person went to him to ask for a picture lol.

Did he jog back and fourth past you a few times, conveniently need to tie his shoelace, "accidentally" his phone near the group of people...just hoping someone would ask for a pity autograph at the least :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Did he jog back and fourth past you a few times, conveniently need to tie his shoelace, "accidentally" his phone near the group of people...just hoping someone would ask for a pity autograph at the least :lol:
Nah we saw him coming from ages away he had a huge head like Sucre from Prison Break. Ample time to stop him and ask for a picture but no one cared that much a few of them just shouted his name at him and he gave us a wave lol.

I’ve had a few run ins with Arsenal players in my time. Lacazette didn’t stop for me at a Zebra crossing in his red Ferrari a couple years ago, think he knew what I was writing about him online :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I fully believe that story, I don’t think my school or friends would have stopped for a pic either, that guy was a disgrace.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

A lot of the Arsenal fans thought he was world class. I guess he looked decent with dud defenders like Squillaci as they were obviously making numerous errors.

With Koscielny you always knew he’d capitulate or there would be some sort of **** up. Never felt confident when he was in our defence. The biggest disrespect was when he got bullied by Trashford and gifted him a career.

Can’t respect a snake who done this to our club.

feffb9_f0e29b2027b640a489597725acfcef84~mv2.gif

No ratings from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom