• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pablo Mari: Dream signing or NightMari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
A lot of the Arsenal fans thought he was world class. I guess he looked decent with dud defenders like Squillaci as they were obviously making numerous errors.

With Koscielny you always knew he’d capitulate or there would be some sort of **** up. Never felt confident when he was in our defence. The biggest disrespect was when he got bullied by Trashford and gifted him a career.

Can’t respect a snake who done this to our club.

feffb9_f0e29b2027b640a489597725acfcef84~mv2.gif

No ratings from me.
I always say if Arsenal never signed Koscielny he’d spend his career at the bottom of Ligue 1/ top Ligue 2 side.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Only time I’ve lied about meeting an Arsenal player is when I told people Thierry Henry came to my house when I was in primary school.

I actually met RVP whilst he was still playing for us. Had a brief chat with him, surprisingly for a footballer he was actually very friendly and welcoming.

Since that day, I didn’t believe anything the media/fans were saying about him snaking us.

BigPoppaPump

I actually met RVP whilst he was still playing for us. Had a brief chat with him, surprisingly for a footballer he was actually very friendly and welcoming.

Since that day, I didn’t believe anything the media/fans were saying about him snaking us.
I met Van Persie once and stopped him in the street for a picture. The bald white guy he was with who I assume is his agent didn’t know how to use my blackberry and then Van Persie was showing him how :lol: then when he went to take the pic my phone died. He was really nice and easy to approach way friendlier than I thought he’d be.

Fabregas completely blanked me once when I try ask him for a pic though lmao. I have a few stories with Arsenal players Vermaelen is another who was really nice, also I saw Nasri and his gf back when he dated that tennis player hiding under some cover from rain.

I used to hang out in an area where a lot of Arsenal/Sp**s players lived, then got a job near there, so that’s why I have these interactions.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I met Clichy in the gym once when he was mad young. He was telling me he played for Arsenal and I didn’t believe him.

I don’t really have interactions to speak of, I’m hesitant to approach celebs incase I get blanked.

BigPoppaPump

I met Clichy in the gym once when he was mad young. He was telling me he played for Arsenal and I didn’t believe him.

I don’t really have interactions to speak of, I’m hesitant to approach celebs incase I get blanked.
Yeah I would never do it as an adult but all of mine was when I was a teenager so I get a pass. When I deeped how long ago it was we’re talking 12-15 years ago ffs. I swear I was in a gang those days what was I doing approaching footballers.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

Not really surprised about Fabregas and Nasri lmao. They don’t really seem approachable at all.

Met Giroud when he was still with us and he was another one that surprised me as he was the opposite of what the fans perceive him as.

Would be interesting to see if anyone has met Arsène?

BigPoppaPump

:lol:

Not really surprised about Fabregas and Nasri lmao. They don’t really seem approachable at all.

Met Giroud when he was still with us and he was another one that surprised me as he was the opposite of what the fans perceive him as.

Would be interesting to see if anyone has met Arsène?
Nasri was actually nice from what I heard but I never spoke to him I only saw him that one time.

The only gan interaction with Arsène I can remember is when he took those pic with those girls lmao, legendary pic.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This guy is on £85K a week, Saka on £30K. Let that sink in. This club's a mess.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

That is actually insane. Why even pay him that much? He's back up and I doubt there was much competition for a guy playing in Brazil at 26.
Cedric on £75K/w, Holding £25K. WTF are they doing?

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Kia Joorabchian and Raul taking the absolute p*ss really, it was probably to get themselves more money. They're still running things behind the scenes it seems seeing Edu on holiday with them.
Bet that yacht was off the back of the Willian deal. The Kroenke's may know f all about football but they should know when they've been taken for a ride. Raul shouldn't be the only sacking.

Arsenal have gone from classy to sleazy in just a few short years.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I always say if Arsenal never signed Koscielny he’d spend his career at the bottom of Ligue 1/ top Ligue 2 side.
He has 50 caps for France and 8 years of CL football with Arsenal being a starter... Wenger was only being able to play suicidal high line because of him, otherwise, we would probably play several years of EL instead if it wasn't for him.

There were only a few CB's at the time who could play that role as good as Koscienly. Your mind is being clouded again with some mistakes Koscienly had, but he did great in that high risk role Wenger wanted.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hating on Koscielny is kind of my thing tho you’re stepping on my toes rn
Kind of an odd player to hate. He literally threw away his Arsenal career because he wanted to get away from the **** storm.

He is the perfect example of good scouting. Plucked from no where and showed the mental focus and strength to improve where he literally was able to single handedly hold a defence together. Good in the air, on the ball, recovery pace and postionally also. A pretty complete centre back.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah Koscienly had his faults and wasn't quite world class, but I'd largely categorise him as a success story for us. The way he left was rude and muddied his legacy, but in hindsight it makes sense now.

If Rob Holding is an example of shrewd scouting and recruitment, then there's no way Kos isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom