• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Bernardo Silva seems to want to move back south. Bring him home

Monaco? You said 'back down south. You're right though, he's a brilliant player. Hopefully Mikel brough him the juicy half time oranges and warm towels after training at City.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Thoughts?

In: Auoar (20m), Guimaraes (35m), Baku (20m), Onana (10m), Martinez (70m)
Out: Xhaka (25m) , Lacazette (15m) , Bellerin (15m)

Net outlay: 100m

Attack focused, less stability defensively with 3 back in attack formation. Guimaraes able to launch balls from deep but would be more focused on defensive work with Gabriel and White.

-----------------Martinez
Aubameyang-----------------------Saka
-------------Auoar-----ESR
-----------------Guimaraes
Tierney----Gabriel------White-----Baku
-------------------Leno

Partey assuming a box-box role here, but mostly deeper. A bit more defensively stable with a block behind the attacking six.

-------------------Martinez
Aubameyang------ESR------------Saka
----------Guimaraes---Partey
Tierney-----Gabriel----White------Baku
--------------------Leno

442 diamond

Possession based strategy, with 4 attackers to stretch the opposition backline. Defensively it resembles the block of 4 in the 4231.

---------Aubameyang---Martinez
-----------------------ESR
-----------------Auoar----Partey
--------------------Guimaraes
Tierney-----Gabriel-------White-----Baku
----------------------Leno

Backup 4231

-----------------------Balogun
Martinelli-------------ESR/Auoar----------Pepe
-----------Guimaraes/Elneny--Lokonga
Tavares--------Mari-----------Holding-----Cedric
-------------------------Onana

StefanB

Still wishing for Houssem Aouar and Max Aarons.

Leno
Aarons - White - Gabriel - Tierney
Partey - Aouar
Pepe - Smith-Rowe - Saka
Martinelli

Okonkwo
Chambers/Cedric - Holding - Mari - Tavares
Xhaka - Lokonga
Nelson - Willock - Nketiah
Balogun

Out with: Runarsson, Bellerin, Kolasinac, Elneny, Torreira, Lacazette, Willian, Aubameyang

I don't care about having no senior strikers. I'd rather have some Young Guns giving 100% than some old farts not giving a **** anymore.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
If there is any indication that City could offload a Sterling as contract talks stall, we should scrap all plans and sign him. At the moment, we have no players with his movement, no player making runs in behind. You’d see a huge difference in players like Partey and Xhaka with Sterling in the side.

ChefMan21

My latest and greatest:

Leno
Bellerin - White - Gabriel - Tierney
Guimaraes/Camavinga/Neves/Aouar - Partey
Pepe - Martinez - Saka
PEA​

Think Martinez could work as a 9.5/second striker behind Aubameyang.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Nketiah looked better than him yesterday.
He did but we can’t fall into this trap either. Already seeing fans saying Nketiah should start vs Brentford. No, Nketiah should be sold or loaned out, he’s had enough chances.

And now some want Abraham, it’s like they like stockpiling mediocre players.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Not that we need him as we are fully stacked for forwards of his type, but watching a lot of Watford I like Joao Pedro. Looking forward to seeing how he gets on on the league.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Now the window has evolved and we only have a month left I'd like to see something a little different. Happy to keep Xhaka, not happy to keep Bellerin AT ALL.

OUT -

Runarrsson
Bellerin
Kolasinac
Torreira
AMN
Lacazette
Eddie

IN -

Onana
RB
Lautaro Martinez

And then POSSIBLY a CM who is an 8, but not absolutely needed with Willock staying.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Now the window has evolved and we only have a month left I'd like to see something a little different. Happy to keep Xhaka, not happy to keep Bellerin AT ALL.

OUT -

Runarrsson
Bellerin
Kolasinac
Torreira
AMN
Lacazette
Eddie

IN -

Onana
RB
Lautaro Martinez

And then POSSIBLY a CM who is an 8, but not absolutely needed with Willock staying.
So you’d go into the season with Lokonga being our only midfield signing? Despite losing Ceballos and Ødegaard?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So you’d go into the season with Lokonga being our only midfield signing? Despite losing Ceballos and Ødegaard?

Lokonga, Partey, ESR, Xhaka, Elneny, Willock are filling the 3 positions right now. That alone is too many. If Xhaka was going we'd sign one, if Willock was going we'd probably bring in an AM. But as things stand there's too many guys there. It might not be what we want to hear, but Willock, Lokonga, Partey, Xhaka and ESR all need game time in a season where we don't have many games.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Lokonga, Partey, ESR, Xhaka, Elneny, Willock are filling the 3 positions right now. That alone is too many. If Xhaka was going we'd sign one, if Willock was going we'd probably bring in an AM. But as things stand there's too many guys there. It might not be what we want to hear, but Willock, Lokonga, Partey, Xhaka and ESR all need game time in a season where we don't have many games.
How are we meant to improve on 8th with that? You can’t rely on ESR to create.

Midfield should be the priority.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom