• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Auba - Laca - Pepe front 3 is a recipe for disaster next season. But I'm sure I will be tagged when they all three stuff 3 goals against Brentford, while for the rest of the season they will do nothing worthy of note and posters will blame me for it, I somehow talked them into being so bad... Hopefully, our season finishes early so at least some of them can stat pad their season to look good!

LG10

Haven’t been watching our preseason matches but as long as auba is getting chances I’m not concerned. He’s not gonna suddenly become a poor finisher ffs

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

How many useless, ineffective performances does he have to have on the left wing before Arteta stops playing him there? It's a complete waste of time. I mean, isn't that obvious by now?

Yeah this is kinda how I feel.

I mean we've been down this road last season, so why are we here again?

If we're going to play him it really has to be down the middle now, just surround him was those technical players that will create opportunities that Auba should hopefully bury (or miss, but will score a few of them lol).

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He was great 2 seasons ago, running off the left, so it’s not a position thing for me. Besides which he appears in the middle often enough during every game, but for some reason is fluffing his lines, certainly this preseason. in yesterday’s game he had a one on one with a CB, not sure who, but couldn‘t get away, and ended up having a scuffed shot. He’s just not himself. To be honest, Laca looked better through the middle last season than Auba. I really don’t want to blame his lack of form on Arteta.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
When it rains its just sad. Man should be playing in a warmer climate if he wants to keep up the facade.
That gap he's got in the middle of his hairline that he keeps filling in with shoe polish does my head in. He makes more than enough money to sort it like Rooney and David Silva did.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Untitled.jpg

He was behind the steering wheel here as well :no:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’m just thinking how ridiculous it must be. All the sh*t Auba can’t do he can just do all day every day because he’s got a 250k a week backer :lol:

:lol:

Auba has to stick to snus and balloons whilst Willy is doing lines.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just read something about Willy Aubameyamg shooting a gun near his head, while live on Instagram with Pierre...this line from the article made me laugh...

"Pierre laughed the moment off nervously"

...that pretty much must be his whole life with that nutter :lol:

Is Willy older than Pierre?

Be quite embarrassing either way, to be carried in life by a richer sibling, but especially if Pierre is the younger brother.

Top Bottom