• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,775
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This is a guy that's Saliba is clearly better than ffs.

Arteta has finished this club.

Fofana has a full season in the premier league and Saliba can't even get into Marseilles starting 11 for pre season. If Saliba is clearly better then why aren't Madrid or any top clubs round Europe pursuing it? You ever thought of that? Probably not.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fofana has a full season in the premier league and Saliba can't even get into Marseilles starting 11 for pre season. If Saliba is clearly better then why aren't Madrid or any top clubs round Europe pursuing it? You ever thought of that? Probably not.
:lol:
One of the worst post I've ever read in this forum and that's saying something.

What does Saliba not starting a pre-season game has to do with his quality?

Madrid or other top clubs aren't interested in saliba because Arteta didn't give him a chance to show his quality.

meanwhile, Fofana has been trusted and given lots of opportunity by Rodgers to show his quality. I find it bizarre that you're still defending Arteta on this.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
:lol:
One of the worst post I've ever read in this forum and that's saying something.

What does Saliba not starting a pre-season game has to do with his quality?

Madrid or other top clubs aren't interested in saliba because Arteta didn't give him a chance to show his quality.

meanwhile, Fofana has been trusted and given lots of opportunity by Rodgers to show his quality. I find it bizarre that you're still defending Arteta on this.

Wait but you've just sat there and said Saliba is clearly better than Fofana? So why aren't Madrid going for Saliba considering he's better? Why should he need to show his quality when you're saying he's already better? Tying yourself in knots.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Wait but you've just sat there and said Saliba is clearly better than Fofana? So why aren't Madrid going for Saliba considering he's better? Why should he need to show his quality when you're saying he's already better? Tying yourself in knots.

Zidane wants Arsenal's William Saliba for his Real Madrid defence - report

Zidane wanted him at Real Madrid. Saliba clearly has higher ceiling than Fofana, was always the highly rated back at St. Etienne as well.

Pipe down with your Arteta agenda and you might see things clearly.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
If I’m MBappe I wait a year because that 40M signing fee is ridiculous. The wage would be huge as well.

Also he’s probably at the best club bar City to win the CL this year. They’ve got a better squad around him than Real.

It’s not like he’s playing for AS Monaco still.

If I'm Mbappe I'm rejecting that 40mil and whoring myself out across Europe so it gets upped to 100mil.

Will probably be the most sought after free agent ever, massive marketing value, massive ceiling, think 40mil is far to low in his position; would absolutely take the piss financially.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If I'm Mbappe I'm rejecting that 40mil and whoring myself out across Europe so it gets upped to 100mil.

Will probably be the most sought after free agent ever, massive marketing value, massive ceiling, think 40mil is far to low in his position; would absolutely take the piss financially.

Think he wants Real for the branding. It’s 40M plus salary so probably 300k plus as well.

I guess it makes sense but yeah he could anywhere he wants to for more money.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Damn, wonder if he'll get the Sterling treatment. I don't think Sterling ever refused to turn up to work so fully expecting all the media to slaughter him.
frankly the past few years the way Sterling has been treated in the media in comparison to Kane is disgusting. Can’t believe Sterling even still wants to play for England with the unwarranted (could’ve used a more appropriate word) abuse.

Wonder why they get treated so differently? I think I know but I won’t dare to speak :shivering:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom