• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
:lol:

I got it from here, the Athletic actually did a deep dive on "how Harry Kane can escape" (actual quotes).

And that is the day Harry Kane realized that he's been playing at Tottenham for the past 17 years and finally crawled out of it through miles of concentrated ****, only to emerge in freedom:

ay5naWY.gif

Pyres7

Yeah he was unforgiveable imo. What Wenger did for him and the way he behaved to force that move was pretty despicable. One of the few I can never really forgive. I can maybe understand but even Van Persie and Nasri never stooped to those levels.
I feel like they would have both kicked up a fuss too if we tried to stop them. We sold them for about £20m each, right? That was daylight robbery.

Cesc was more of a snake about it though. He had years on his contract so he couldn't threaten to run it down.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
:lol:

I got it from here, the Athletic actually did a deep dive on "how Harry Kane can escape" (actual quotes).

We were one of the first to suffer from this with Anelka. We did well out of it, swapping Anelka for Henry and Suker plus about 14 million squid. But Brain Clough thought it was an outrage

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This is hilarious. They really are such a small, pitiful club. I can't stand putty mouth but he's more than earned a move to a proper club. The numbers he puts up warrant something tangible to show for it. I don't see why you'd risk souring the relationship with a club legend when you're going to get a king's ransom from City for him and you'll win the same number of trophies without him. This seems more about Levy's ego than what's actually good for the club, let alone Kane.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Maybe he's a big Green Bay Packers fan and saw Rodgers doing it?

In that case he's staying though, while calling Levi a **** in an interview of course.
No, he's a Tom Brady superfan. He saw Brady winning all the time and wants to try that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We should "do a Villa", and put in a bid just for the banter.

Brett

It never works out when you try to hold a player who wants out. Better to sell him, having said that I would like him to take the tots through the mud before leaving. I can't for this to unfold:popcorn::drool:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Kane earned the move so it’s a shame it has come to this.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom