• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
This ones going to drag out, Chelsea reportedly back in for Lukaku. Unfortunately, this will stall our moves while the market plays out.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think it's unfair to keep wanting Mikel gone. It's not his squad, and he's carrying so much deadwood around that we can't know yet how a squad built for him will look like. We have deadwood like Cedric and Willian in the squad for instance, no interest in Xhaka or Elneny and the likes so we have to extend them. Clearly a chaos built from previous leaders. Mikel has done really well to carry us as far as he has, but we can't expect him to bring us to the top without our unqestioned support and trust.
Mikel signed Cedric, Mari, Willian, extended Holding, asked Xhaka to stay previously, pushed Auba at LB, dropped Pepe in favour of Willian, hasnt utilised Saliba, Guendouzi, AMN, Willock etc.

Nobody is asking him to bring us to the top either, steady improvement is all we’re asking.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
This ones going to drag out, Chelsea reportedly back in for Lukaku. Unfortunately, this will stall our moves while the market plays out.
One of the reasons Inter are willing to sell Martinez is because they can afford to keep Lukaku that way. Should work in to our hands if were pro-active

Why

Always Me ?
You can't rate a rusty tier 3 Italian source over a tier 1 source for Arsenal because you disagree with one opinion.

Was he the same tier one source you used when you confirmed our first summer signing was Ryan Bertrand? **** off back to another thread and chat **** someone who can't use the search bar.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Think it's unfair to keep wanting Mikel gone. It's not his squad, and he's carrying so much deadwood around that we can't know yet how a squad built for him will look like. We have deadwood like Cedric and Willian in the squad for instance, no interest in Xhaka or Elneny and the likes so we have to extend them. Clearly a chaos built from previous leaders.

@Makingtrax rn

200.gif

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Mikel signed Cedric, Mari, Willian, extended Holding, asked Xhaka to stay previously, pushed Auba at LB, dropped Pepe in favour of Willian, hasnt utilised Saliba, Guendouzi, AMN, Willock etc.

Nobody is asking him to bring us to the top either, steady improvement is all we’re asking.
Seems to me you don't realize what's happening at Arsenal. Shame, really. Missing out on all the fine nuances in Arteta's leadership.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant

Yes, and just play a brand of football the fans can enjoy, thats all i really care about, watching good football. At the moment, its like we are playing basketball where the coach draws up the same attacking play. Its too strict, the players have no freedom.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

They’re in for Lukaku but he won’t push for a move and Inter don’t want to sell him. Chelsea will be playing Havertz up front this season.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Yes, and just play a brand of football the fans can enjoy, thats all i really care about, watching good football. At the moment, its like we are playing basketball where the coach draws up the same attacking play. Its too strict, the players have no freedom.
Basketball seems and odd comparison. Arteta haven't asked the players to do screenings or any of that stuff. He's asked the players to play beautiful possession, but we just don't have the players for it.

He's trying to play 3d chess, but with the material built for Ludo. Impossible, but so much respect for his attempt.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Don’t think we’d be going for Lautaro if he wasn’t happy coming here.

Reckon this ones done lads.

Best striker signing in the PL. Up against old man Cavani, Timo and biscuit ankles Harry Kane for City. Title challenge on the cards if we get MØ and a RB in.
The night is darkest before the dawn.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think it's unfair to keep wanting Mikel gone. It's not his squad, and he's carrying so much deadwood around that we can't know yet how a squad built for him will look like. We have deadwood like Cedric and Willian in the squad for instance, no interest in Xhaka or Elneny and the likes so we have to extend them. Clearly a chaos built from previous leaders. Mikel has done really well to carry us as far as he has, but we can't expect him to bring us to the top without our unqestioned support and trust.

giphy.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

heskey%2Bstepover.gif

Heskey having a mareeeee on and off the pitch.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Arsenal have dropped behind Atletico Madrid in the race to sign Inter Milan's 23-year-old Argentina striker Lautaro Martinez, who is valued at about 90m euros (£76.8m). (Tuttosport - in Italian)
But certain man told me this transfer, what's the word? hinges on Lacazette? 🤌

Not the transfer fee
Or our novice manager that the player has probably never heard of
Or no Europe
Or other CL clubs

For the record I don't think Athletico can afford 70+ mil in GBP at the moment from what I hear, but there is another North London club about to be a talisman short and up 100mil+.

Let's blame it all on a 30 year old striker with a year left on his contract though.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
But certain man told me this transfer, what's the word? hinges on Lacazette? 🤌

Not the transfer fee
Or our novice manager that the player has probably never heard of
Or no Europe
Or other CL clubs

For the record I don't think Athletico can afford 70+ mil in GBP at the moment from what I hear, but there is another North London club about to be a talisman short and up 100mil+.

Let's blame it all on a 30 year old striker with a year left on his contract though.

Okay 1) that's a fairly horrific source.

2) Atletico aren't dropping 70M + on him after what they've spent on De Paul this window.

3) of course it hinges on Lacazette. We have four strikers at the bloody club right now. We need to shift one or two before even considering signing a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom