• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that this treachery would happen to the spuds. Especially from "One of their own".
The fact that even Kane is going to these lengths to leave shows there's no sentiment in football, no point in getting attached to these guys. They do what's best for their career and they're entitled to, I won't blame Saka if he wants to go in a couple of years as well.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
When will these players learn. Same mistake Zaha made. Crystal palace promised him if he signed a long term contract they'll allow him go for a reasonable fee. But when we went in for him they asked for 80m him with no installment.

If you want to sign a long-term contract, then add a clause that makes it easier for you to move if an offer comes in.

Why did he hire his brother as an agent. His brother really fücked him.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Lamela was the definition of a thundercunt...zero trophies at Sp**s, absolute justice.
Not sure if they ever had a more slappable face in that dressing room.

If the **** on their club crest was a person:

pelatih-tottenham-khawatirkan-kondisi-erik-lamela-6FWsMtKKKF.jpg

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The fact that even Kane is going to these lengths to leave shows there's no sentiment in football, no point in getting attached to these guys. They do what's best for their career and they're entitled to, I won't blame Saka if he wants to go in a couple of years as well.

Sadly, I've come to this resolution myself earlier during the past season.

Which is why we must endeavour to do our best to match both his & ESR's ambitions to show them that staying at Arsenal for the long term is in their interests.

Reactions: A_G

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

He'll end up at City. People who think their pockets are not deep enough are kidding themselves. It's just thst their policy was never to splurge on players with massive price tags.

This summer might be an exception to that policy.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lamela made his Sp**s debut against Arsenal in 2013, where does the time go.

Remember that day...Sp**s had spent a ton after losing Bale, while we hadn't bought anyone (except Flamini and Sanogo on frees, I think) but we battered them that day, should have beaten them about 4-0, the 1-0 win for us was very flattering for them...after that game was the famous Wenger smirk, then we signed Mes.

Only downside/funny moment, was Wilshere having to get subbed off in the first half, as he had the ****s 🤣

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Their signings don't inspire a lot of confidence either. They're all getting giddy over a geezer called Brian and a midget CB from Itay.

This Patrici bloke gives the off the vibe of one of these chancers that come into the league, spend a load of money on these "hidden gems" from abroad to get the fans onside, then buggers off after a year when it all inevitably goes tits up.

That being said it's a shame Edu couldn't have done the last part, not that he really got anyone excited anyway.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son

Remember that day...Sp**s had spent a ton after losing Bale, while we hadn't bought anyone (except Flamini and Sanogo on frees, I think) but we battered them that day, should have beaten them about 4-0, the 1-0 win for us was very flattering for them...after that game was the famous Wenger smirk, then we signed Mes.

Only downside/funny moment, was Wilshere having to get subbed off in the first half, as he had the ****s 🤣
How do you remember all of these random events ?

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Loved that NLD. Came at a time when we desperately needed it after being humbled at home in our season opener against Villa (bastards always scored 3 goals in all their wins at the Emirates 🤣).

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Loved that NLD. Came at a time when we desperately needed it after being humbled at home in our season opener against Villa (bastards always scored 3 goals in all their wins at the Emirates 🤣).

That Villa loss was that game that really gave AFTV a career too.

****ing hate Aston Villa :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Can't remember where I saw the report, but it seems he will return to training by the end of the week.

Probably dawned on him that he's not going anywhere and it is in his best interest to knuckle down and produce the season of his life to convince suitors he is still worth the outlay at 29.

I think he will stay, for me best CF in the league and best player overall last season but with those glass ankles means the prices bandied for him wouldn't be wise.

Reactions: Why

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Can't remember where I saw the report, but it seems he will return to training by the end of the week.

Probably dawned on him that he's not going anywhere and it is in his best interest to knuckle down and produce the season of his life to convince suitors he is still worth the outlay at 29.

I think he will stay, for me best CF in the league and best player overall last season but with those glass ankles means the prices bandied for him wouldn't be wise.
Thing is that Kane has miraculously got back from his ankle injuries thus far. That might not happen always.

Tottenham is also taking a risk in keeping him. His price & performances will plummet if he gets a worse ankle injury. And he has had many to both ankles in recent years, even if GDeep claims he is "very durable".

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kane will still leave it needed Modric Bale and Berbatov to go on strike for levy to let them leave.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom