• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
If the Leicester guy on here is actually right and they only would want Saliba as a player in exchange, I'd be absolutely frightened.

Given the way we have treated William thus far, we'd probably do that. I dont even want Maddison for 60m pounds, let alone giving them Saliba.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i hope Chris still right but player and cash Leicester won't be interested they don't want players they in healthy situation have just added 3 players in squad either give them 60M with alot in front or just don't bother.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He is a very good player, but would much prefer that money put towards Martinez...our striker situation has looked dire in preseason.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I don’t think Wheatley has ever exclusively broke news that would be this big. Way too coincidental that this story comes out which is basically a carbon copy of the post made on here.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

London club? I think it’s Utd as they technically count as a London club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we bought Maddison and Bruno Guimaraes would be game changed even if Xhaka stays the midfield will go from bottom 10 to top 4 quality. still no sales mean no incoming this is way things more stuck for us imo.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Ramsdale, White and Maddison back on.

😍😍

Edu finally discovering that Full English Breakfast.

E7kBNHUXIAo0scV

Top Bottom