• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,840
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
lol not surprised Paratici focused on stealing as much talent from serie A as he could Vlahovic is very good but too early to replace guy like Kane. Vlahovic is still early in his development will be too much risk to depend on him.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Villa have a better CF than Abraham at the club though.

My guess is Tammy stays for another 6-12 months. Maybe he’ll replace Kane at Sp**s this summer or in the future.
Agreed. I can't see us signing Tammy. We'd either be signing him as backup, which I'm sure he wouldn't be happy with, and we aren't in a position to spend £40m on a backup striker either.

Or, we'd be signing him to play up front which would mean moving Watkins to accommodate him. Which I wouldn't be happy with.

I doubt we'll be changing our system to play both up front, so those are the only scenarios I can envisage.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
That's a big offer from Chelsea. If they've rejected it I don't think they'll go back in. Hopefully not anyway as we need Lukaku to stay so we can sign Martinez.
Nah mate. The only thing that Lautaro revolves around is whether we can get Lacazette out or not. Doesn't matter with Lukaku. At all. No credible proof substantiating anything different.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Romero to Sp**s for total 55M euros. Demrial going to Atalanta on loan plus 35M euros obligation. Juve fans unhappy they losing Demrial but it could help them finally getting Locatelli deal over the line

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s fans gassed over a small Argentinian CB from Seria A they've just blew 50m on. He'll be rubbish then they'll blame Levy for not showing ambition, calling it now.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
From Villatalk:

My wife found out about me betting (a lot) on Jack staying last night. We slept in separate beds.

I left for work at 6am this morning and go home in 40 mins.

Hopefully she hasn't left me.

Could do with this one coming in relatively soon for various reasons.

I always picture the average English football fan past 35 to live like this. Some bleak stuff going on in some households.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Joe Hart signs for Celtic from Sp**s. If he gets anywhere near the form that got him 70 odd caps for England he could be some signing. Also signed James Mccarthy on a free. Big injury concerns with him.

Reactions: A_G

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Joe Hart signs for Celtic from Sp**s. If he gets anywhere near the form that got him 70 odd caps for England he could be some signing. Also signed James Mccarthy on a free. Big injury concerns with him.

Joe Hart is rubbish, can't believe you've fallen for this? He'll get you knocked out of the cup against Stenhousemuir, I tell you....

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Joe Hart is rubbish, can't believe you've fallen for this? He'll get you knocked out of the cup against Stenhousemuir, I tell you....
I'm glass half full. He was at one point a top keeper. Pep ruined him and destroyed his confidence. If he can get back to 50% of thst level he should be okay for thr Spfl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom