• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

not for me - Laca is easily the sexiest of our players - us women aren't obsessed with hair loss like so many men on A-M

giphy.gif

Another AM myth.

You hate to see it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
only player is worth offering is Willock but after Leicester signed Soumare and haven't sold any midfielders they won't be interested. They won't be interested in AMN and Nelson they below average.

we really need to make few sales i think we got chance to get deal done if we got lucky and got 25M for Willock and good money from Eddie and AMN we might offer Leicester a good money.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think we make fun of hair loss on AM, as a defence mechanism...it's probably one of the most terrifying things for any man, early baldness.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I think we make fun of hair loss on AM, as a defence mechanism...it's probably one of the most terrifying things for any man, early baldness.

Implants are not that expensive to get, at least here. My personal trainer got it and it looks pretty good.

If you have the money and are really bothered by it, no problem in getting it.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Implants are not that expensive to get, at least here. My personal trainer got it and it looks pretty good.

If you have the money and are really bothered by it, no problem in getting it.
I think the awkward phase of having red dots on your head in public puts a lot of athletes off. I remember when Townsend did it and it got pointed out. I am guessing that's why Auba hasn't done it with all his millions.

I noted Holding had red dots on his head this summer too, but could be sunburn or something.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't wait for us to sign a big money number 10...to send passes that Laca can't even keep up with, or for Auba to miss them all.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Partey missed 6 games in all his seasons for atlético.

Then he came to the Arsenal.
The dreaded Arsenal injury history could be the reason Arteta is obsessed with backups instead of getting his first team sorted. We maybe mid table but he’s not going to get caught out with injuries. Trust the process.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom