• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,775
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Inter if they got 120M on Lukaku after earning 60M on Hakimi that cover their 80M loses and if their owner don't take more money they should have like 80M at least to spend rest of the month.

how messy situation after winning the serie A they back being s**t again ffs losing Hakimi Lukaku and maybe Lautaro is crazy. can see why ran away as quick as possible 😂

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Camavinga wants to see if Zidane gets the Arsenal job I heard.
tenor.gif

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 22.33.36.png

Never fails to make me smile to see how Chelsea ****ed up with De Bruyne, Salah and Lukaku (think there's more players?).
The crown will really be to buy Lukaku back now for more than £100M at 28.
He's solid, but that's a crazy price. Even for Chelsea.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It was only matter of time when the ffp is dead Chelsea and Man city going to run the league with their suger daddies no Liverpool Manutd Arsena Sp**s and Leicester combined going to match them. Chelsea are spending 400M in 2 summers and Mancity are about to buy tow players for combined 200M no club going to match that lol.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
View attachment 3889

Never fails to make me smile to see how Chelsea ****ed up with De Bruyne, Salah and Lukaku (think there's more players?).
the funny thing that they never gave Lukaku one chance after back to back impressive loans at Westbrom and Everton. this is worse than Pogba at least Pogba was still young when utd bought him back.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

View attachment 3889

What’s weird is that they still win a CL without them. You have to think if they kept them plus prime Hazard and Kante they would have dominated English football.

God bless Jose. Binning Lukaku and KDB for re-signing Drogba and one more year of Oscar :lol:

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
What’s weird is that they still win a CL without them. You have to think if they kept them plus prime Hazard and Kante they would have dominated English football.

God bless Jose. Binning Lukaku and KDB for re-signing Drogba and one more year of Oscar :lol:
If they'd had a manager like Wenger or someone else with a brain with that kind of squad... sheeesh. But yeah, Big Daddy José, thank **** for him and his horrendous person and eye for talent.

Had completely forgotten that was how it went down. If I hadn't already sent the Archer gif before, I'd send it again. :lol: :lol:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
A lot of seasons you go into thinking 3 or 4 teams could challenge for the title and it never actually happens.

With the signings being made/rumoured this actually feels like a season where the top 4 might be in contention for the title come the last couple weeks of the season. We'll see though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

A lot of seasons you go into thinking 3 or 4 teams could challenge for the title and it never actually happens.

With the signings being made/rumoured this actually feels like a season where the top 4 might be in contention for the title come the last couple weeks of the season. We'll see though.

I feel if City get Kane and Grealish they’re walking it again.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Not sure Liverpool doesn't look going to challenge any time soon their squad depth is as poverty as ours manutd too if Bruno Maguire or Pogba if stayed got injured they'll find themselves in trouble only chelsea and man city does look good in both area i think all these 4 teams should get top 4 comfortable. about us if we wanna match that we gonna get Maddison Lautaro deals done plus Partey stay fit and Auba rediscover his goal scoring form to compete for 3rd and 4th and with Arsenal you know 3 of these 4 won't happen.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Inter still didn;t give all money to UTD ffs now i see why they in deep s**t and demanding as much as possible lol.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I feel if City get Kane and Grealish they’re walking it again.

Kane would probably seal the deal for them if he stays fit.

I reckon Liverpool come back strongly this season though and United have done really good business. I guess the Ole factor will always go against them. Lukaku is a quality signing for Chelsea.

Like I say you could make a case for any of them and I wouldn't be shocked.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not sure Liverpool doesn't look going to challenge any time soon their squad depth is as poverty as ours manutd too if Bruno Maguire or Pogba if stayed got injured they'll find themselves in trouble only chelsea and man city does look good in both area i think all these 4 teams should get top 4 comfortable. about us if we wanna match that we gonna get Maddison Lautaro deals done plus Partey stay fit and Auba rediscover his goal scoring form to compete for 3rd and 4th and with Arsenal you know 3 of these 4 won't happen.

I think our big chance for top 4 was last season when everyone was all over the place. We've allowed those above us to build a gap as well with the business they're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom