• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,915
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I don’t think he can get in by a single pl team. Very very average player. Milan refused to even have him back on loan

To be fair Milan already have right back so there is no reason for them to throw money on the backup if they can find someone cheaper.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think our big chance for top 4 was last season when everyone was all over the place. We've allowed those above us to build a gap as well with the business they're doing.
We could come close but i don't believe could been enough specially after chelsea and Liverpool wake up honestly whatever we do if we continue our good from since the 2nd half of last season we'll have a very good season but improvement should be made and sales too lol

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lautaro is still available even if inter got the full 100M they trouble is worse than expected i thought Hakimi will be enough to cover the loses but now they open the doors for Lautaro because they can't give him 6M a year and open the door to Lukaku because they getting very good money.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I highly doubt they will sell both Lukaku and Lautaro. That’s basically losing two of their main forwards in one summer window. Won’t happen guys. Unless if you offer them 100m, would you though?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Lautaro is still available even if inter got the full 100M they trouble is worse than expected i thought Hakimi will be enough to cover the loses but now they open the doors for Lautaro because they can't give him 6M a year and open the door to Lukaku because they getting very good money.
Wishful thinking. They not gonna sell both of their strikers. They would rather keep lukaku. But Chelsea is ready to buy and Arsenal are playing games. Inter can’t afford to wait for Arsenal as they need the money. Lukaku will go to Chelsea

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20

Inter still didn;t give all money to UTD ffs now i see why they in deep s**t and demanding as much as possible lol.
Don't know if this euro's or pounds, though. They spent like €75m on him 2 years ago. If they have an agreement to pay it in 5 installments (doesn't seem unlikely given how those Italian teams act, or is that only with us?) they would be on €45m to pay, but that would be booked in in terms of accounting so wouldn't necessarily be the reason they are in trouble.

That being said €120m is mental. Thought he was very average at ManU, don't know how he got on at Inter to be fair, but I wouldn't want him here for that money. Also, what about Werner who they bought only last year for €60m was it? And Havertz only seems to function at ST whilst being behind Mount for CAM. Looked dreadful until he started playing there (and was still mediocre, but he scored that CL goal). Also €60m.

Edit: perhaps they will now have €15m to spend on Bellerin at least? Chelsea coming to the rescue.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Good transfers....if it was 2015 mate. ;)
Apparently Celtic paid 1million and has took a pay cut from 70k per week to 15k per week. Says a lot that he done that. Some of our players could learn a lesson there.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
for me that really over paying for Lukaku 28 years old 130M. but chelsea look kinda desperate for striker.

Also means no Martinez.
Dont care what some on here say, he'd definitely come here, if Lukaku wasn't to join Inter and them getting massive cash to fix their debts.

If we would put in that serious bid indeed, which we seem to have done, if Chelsea wasn't going first. Too late again, great opportunity gone.

This club is a joke.

Goonger

Don't know if this euro's or pounds, though. They spent like €75m on him 2 years ago. If they have an agreement to pay it in 5 installments (doesn't seem unlikely given how those Italian teams act, or is that only with us?) they would be on €45m to pay, but that would be booked in in terms of accounting so wouldn't necessarily be the reason they are in trouble.

That being said €120m is mental. Thought he was very average at ManU, don't know how he got on at Inter to be fair, but I wouldn't want him here for that money. Also, what about Werner who they bought only last year for €60m was it? And Havertz only seems to function at ST whilst being behind Mount for CAM. Looked dreadful until he started playing there (and was still mediocre, but he scored that CL goal). Also €60m.

Edit: perhaps they will now have €15m to spend on Bellerin at least? Chelsea coming to the rescue.

Exactly. I'm sure most on here aren't naive enough to think that means Inter are going to chuck 60M into Utds bank account this summer. There will be instalment dates at Inter will just stick to them. They could also of course choose to pay early, but of you are having cash flow issues why the heck would you choose to do that?!

Wishful thinking. They not gonna sell both of their strikers. They would rather keep lukaku. But Chelsea is ready to buy and Arsenal are playing games. Inter can’t afford to wait for Arsenal as they need the money. Lukaku will go to Chelsea

Im not so sure they wouldn't. Its not just a cash flow issue with Martinez, it's a contract issue with him as well. He only has 2 years left, could be a last chance to make some big money on him, if he has a chance for a big wage increase as well I think he would take it.

There's a reason they want to buy both Zapata & Correa this summer.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Exactly. I'm sure most on here aren't naive enough to think that means Inter are going to chuck 60M into Utds bank account this summer. There will be instalment dates at Inter will just stick to them. They could also of course choose to pay early, but of you are having cash flow issues why the heck would you choose to do that?!

Im not so sure they wouldn't. Its not just a cash flow issue with Martinez, it's a contract issue with him as well. He only has 2 years left, could be a last chance to make some big money on him, if he has a chance for a big wage increase as well I think he would take it.

There's a reason they want to buy both Zapata & Correa this summer.
Martinez is on 2.5 million a year and want 6. Lukaku is on 7.5 million. Once you take lukaku wage out you can get zapata as lukaku replacement and give Martinez his wages. If Martinez stays there is no need for correa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom