• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lautaro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Does anybody not believe that if the club got MO on loan and a striker like Abraham some fans wouldn't get sacked in with the 120m ish spent making it a strong window? We'd have spent the same as United and Chelsea and more than Liverpool.

Gn1212

Does anybody not believe that if the club got MO on loan and a striker like Abraham some fans wouldn't get sacked in with the 120m ish spent making it a strong window? We'd have spent the same as United and Chelsea and more than Liverpool.
Doubt it. I can see people supporting the team regardless but I doubt anyone would be pleased with it.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Doubt it. I can see people supporting the team regardless but I doubt anyone would be pleased with it.

Fair enough. I'd be underwhelmed by it, but I'd have taken White, Lokonga, Tavares, Ødegaard/Aouar and Tammy before the window opened.

Martinez and/or Maddison would be dreamland.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

We needed to spend £120M before those teams spent a penny though...

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Can easily see us wait too long and they just sell Lukaku instead

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
A club that shows itself to miss out on targets isn’t going to be getting good PR.
We are almost a little more than a week away from the start of the season and except for splurging 50mil on Brighton's third best CB we have done almost **** all. At least rumours like this makes it seem like they've got ambition and are active, gets the fan off their nuts for just a little bit.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lukaku sale has nothing to do with lautaro as long they can't give him 6m a year they'll let him go to he has 2 year left. We never know we'll even make bid so far this is only interest could become serious if we sell laca so far its waste of time discussing it

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’s always ****ing Chelsea. Buying Lukaku which kills the Lautaro deal and we get stuck with Tammy.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It’s always ****ing Chelsea. Buying Lukaku which kills the Lautaro deal and we get stuck with Tammy.

I don’t think it kills it necessarily. As @yousif_arsenal said, if he doesn’t sign a new contract they’ll still need to sell him or risk his value going down with only 12 months on his contract next summer.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I can't see how selling the breadwinner they fought to keep and didn't want to sell doesn't kill this already unlikely move.

It's all Lacazette's fault.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I can't see how selling the breadwinner they fought to keep and didn't want to sell doesn't kill this already unlikely move.

It's all Lacazette's fault.

Its not untrue to say Laca not leaving will hinder this deal. We have one non homegrown spot available in the squad and overall its insanely bloated.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Its not untrue to say Laca not leaving will hinder this deal. We have one non homegrown spot available in the squad and overall its insanely bloated.
I promise you Lacazette doesn't hinder this deal lol.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

How when we don't have squad space? Its all about the squad space, money isn't an issue. Its the reason why we didn't sign a CM while Xhaka was close to going to Roma.
If signing a 70 mil player is that deep you sign him. You don't not sign him because of an out of favour 30 year old with 1 year left, that's stupid. Especially a club who have a history of literally paying players to play elsewhere as well.

You can't tell me Lacazette can't get a loan move somewhere in the entirety of world football with us subsidizing his wages if it came down to it, he's not that sh*t.

I just see some of you who aren't Lacazette fans trying to pin this whole transfer on him for some reason when there are many moving pieces to this. Including the bumbling pair of Arteta and Edu who don't seem to know what they are doing .

I am sure when they drew up their transfer targets in April or the start of summer Lautaro wasn't on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom