• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

Pyres7

There's certainly a gulf between the two now though, one playing in the French League, and one being targeted by Real Madrid for around £65-80 million.
Real Madrid don't have the money to pay that much for a CB. If they're targetting Fofana, it must be because they believe (probably wrongly) that they can pick him up for cheap.

If they spend big it'll be on a flashy attacker like Mbappe.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nobody know what Leicester city are asking the fact we open negotiations with them could mean they open for possible sale if we can meet thier demands. Remember it's English club we forced to give Brighton 50m more than 50% of it upfront. Leicester will look into similar kind of deal maybe even more.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

For 70mil? Really?
He’s gotten injured the last couple of seasons (which is a whole different issue). If you followed Leicester last season you would have seen that he was single handedly carrying them goals wise in the middle of the season. He then got injured and Leicester started to tail off. Iheanacho helped with goals a lot towards the end but they were in a massive battle by then.

I would project Maddison to have scored 12+ goals last season if he stayed fit all 38 games. He doesn’t take pens btw, go look at Fernandes goals without pens. Maddison probably has more open play goals per minute than Fernandes last season (or similar), in a more conservative team than the free scoring United.

ProspectFox

Too full of himself
60M, in fact there no reports about how much Leicester City are asking.

As I said before, they're looking for enough to get Berardi, a number 10/winger and another CB.

Before Arsenal paid £50 million for White, it would have been around £60 million, but considering Maddison is the more established player, I'd expect it to be much closer to £70 million now.....It's only going to go up the more time Arsenal waste.

SlyFox

He’s gotten injured the last couple of seasons (which is a whole different issue). If you followed Leicester last season you would have seen that he was single handedly carrying them goals wise in the middle of the season. He then got injured and Leicester started to tail off. Iheanacho helped with goals a lot towards the end but they were in a massive battle by then.

I would project Maddison to have scored 12+ goals last season if he stayed fit all 38 games. He doesn’t take pens btw, go look at Fernandes goals without pens. Maddison probably has more open play goals per minute than Fernandes last season (or similar), in a more conservative team than the free scoring United.
You seem to actually miss the part where Harvey Barnes got injured. He and Maddison were in both in decent goal scoring form, although I'd say Barnes was far more instrumental as his performances were good, where as Maddison I didn't think was playing that well, but was popping up with goals and assists. I think most Leicester fans would agree the loss of Barnes was more instrumental as he'd have been up for players of the season with Justin and Tielemans.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
You seem to actually miss the part where Harvey Barnes got injured. He and Maddison were in both in decent goal scoring form, although I'd say Barnes was far more instrumental as his performances were good, where as Maddison I didn't think was playing that well, but was popping up with goals and assists.
Sounds exactly like what we need.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
You seem to actually miss the part where Harvey Barnes got injured. He and Maddison were in both in decent goal scoring form, although I'd say Barnes was far more instrumental as his performances were good, where as Maddison I didn't think was playing that well, but was popping up with goals and assists. I think most Leicester fans would agree the loss of Barnes was more instrumental as he'd have been up for players of the season with Justin and Tielemans.
Yeh I forgot about Barnes. But goals are goals and Maddison scored quite a few important ones at the time.

Latest by Obai

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Update from Obai:

Arsenal's offer was 45 million euros + player (Niles or Willock) Leicester. First, the negotiations will proceed slowly. Because of Arsenal's diligence in selling one or two players before raising their offer to 60-65 million euros. Madison made it clear to Leicester that he wanted to move to Arsenal, the player confirmed his desire, especially after positive talks with the London club's management, who made it clear to the player that they would do their best to sign the player, asking the player to wait a little. Newcastle are interested in Willock, but they will not make any offer to Arsenal until the moment, Burnley are very interested in Niles and actually inquired about the player and the possibility of contracting him. Bellerin's deal to Inter has not progressed until the moment. A big month and a great job is expected from the Arsenal administration.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Before Arsenal paid £50 million for White, it would have been around £60 million, but considering Maddison is the more established player, I'd expect it to be much closer to £70 million now.....It's only going to go up the more time Arsenal waste.
Considering Maddison is injury prone (unlike White who was in England squad), no way Arsenal pays too much for him. There are other cheaper options if Leicester acts stupid.

SlyFox

Update from Obai:

Arsenal's offer was 45 million euros + player (Niles or Willock) Leicester. First, the negotiations will proceed slowly. Because of Arsenal's diligence in selling one or two players before raising their offer to 60-65 million euros. Madison made it clear to Leicester that he wanted to move to Arsenal, the player confirmed his desire, especially after positive talks with the London club's management, who made it clear to the player that they would do their best to sign the player, asking the player to wait a little. Newcastle are interested in Willock, but they will not make any offer to Arsenal until the moment, Burnley are very interested in Niles and actually inquired about the player and the possibility of contracting him. Bellerin's deal to Inter has not progressed until the moment. A big month and a great job is expected from the Arsenal administration.
Arsenal "We'll do what we can to sign you"
Arsenal "Offers less than Ben White"

Ooooh 65m Euros, how tempting for a player that's cost us the best part of £30m and has a sell on clause with Norwich.

:facepalm:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Arsenal "We'll do what we can to sign you"
Arsenal "Offers less than Ben White"

Ooooh 65m Euros, how tempting for a player that's cost us the best part of £30m and has a sell on clause with Norwich.

:facepalm:
Imo you can keep him and his injuries if you ask too much. Let him play one more season with you to see if he can be healthy & perform, and get him cheaper with 2 years in contract.

We can get someone cheaper like Aouar, who can play multiple positions, to compete/rotate with ESR.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Offering them Willock, one of our few players we are seemingly looking to sell that we could make good money on, would be pretty poor by us.

If we end up spending big on this guy, rather than a forward like Martinez...I will always try to give every player a chance, but that would be very annoying.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom