• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2021

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,511
  • Views 443,851
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Which one?

I meant Villa but same for Southampton actually seen as Hassenhuttl is struggling and the squad is held together with sticky tape.

One of the poorest squads in the league on paper now. People predicting Palace to go down but I like their business.

Have Southampton done anything apart from a Chelsea back up RB on loan?

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To be fair they good players but they did really over pay 100M you can get much better players than 15 goals a season striker a guy from champion and talented winger who been off form for 2 years now it's risky but they seem not mind spending.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

That’s amazing. Villa just announced on their page we signed ings. Not even one rumour about it. Can’t remember a transfer that’s kept so close

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Michael Edwards!!!!

giphy.gif

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

30 million pounds for a just turned 29 year old striker who had 1 year left in contract. He is also injure prone. Okay.

I can only imagine how this place would have exploded if Arsenal paid so much for him.

Last season he was a point per 136 minutes striker. That's good, but not great. Nice player though.

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
btw if Edu isn't on the phone right now to S'ton trying to flog them Nketiah then his Highbury House entry pass should be revoked by tomorrow morning.

ProspectFox

Too full of himself
They've already got Watkins who proved last season he can cut it at this level, they would be better off buying another forward under 24, who might need a bit of time to settle, but would be much better value.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

interesting to see if Armstrong can make the step up, thought it would be one of the newly promoted teams going for him rather than an established PL side

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Ings is a good striker when fit to be fair. Better than Villa, I would say. Risky deal, though.

Wonder what that means for Watkins' playtime (and desirability in FPL).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Villa and Crystal palace are the most active for the clubs that finished bottom 10 last season. everyone else seem not doing much business

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Villa should be going all out for Europe, exciting times for them even with Grealish going. Funny how they were saved from relegation last season by VAR. what could have been.

ProspectFox

Too full of himself
Villa should be going all out for Europe, exciting times for them even with Grealish going. Funny how they were saved from relegation last season by VAR. what could have been.

I think they will implode.
Their form last year without Grealish was terrible, and now they're gelling far too many players into that first team squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom