• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wonder how much Inter would sign Zapata for.
Atalanta asking 35-40M, Atalanta just got 55M for Romero and if they get 35-40M for Zapata they'll have good money to spend for Abraham but i doubt he'll go there even if they offer them CL football.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Atalanta asking 35-40M, Atalanta just got 55M for Romero and if they get 35-40M for Zapata they'll have good money to spend for Abraham but i doubt he'll go there even if they offer them CL football.

So Lukaku out for 120. Zapata in for 40, 60 back to United? Lautaro on the cards.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
How come? Lukaku has just proven that you can go to Italy and gain recognition and a massive transfer. He might have a preference for England but he might not have an option.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Probably in the minority but I’m not trying to see Tammy here, I’m fine with our current striker options.

Get the marquee striker next summer. I’d prob skip this season if Tammy joined real talk.
i still hope our scouts keep close eye on Vlahovic he is very good long term replacement for either Laca or Auba. Abraham is decent 15 goals striker but you don't spend 40M on him even 30M.

our focus should be all on getting Maddison and good RB and that massive improvement we made from last season we strength positions we clearly lacked i still want CM but Xhaka staying going to block all that.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Probably in the minority but I’m not trying to see Tammy here, I’m fine with our current striker options.

Get the marquee striker next summer. I’d prob skip this season if Tammy joined real talk.
I hear you - that said, I'm not really too enamoured with how Auba and Laca looked in the last couple games though. Although Laca looks quite a bit sharper than Auba strangely, but I don't think that's gonna bear out as well as I'd like it too.

Personally, I still think this season should be the rise of Balogun, but I am not optimistic that it will happen primarily because Arteta wouldn't do it.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Yes unless we can get someone like Lautaro now there's no point in signing someone for the sake of it.

Maddison, right back, Onana and I'd be very happy with the window.

Martinez would be the best we could get but unlikely now.

We could even go Onana, Ødegaard and go big on a RB instead. Who that could be I don't know. Seems to be a lack of links there.

Goonger

So Lukaku out for 120. Zapata in for 40, 60 back to United? Lautaro on the cards.

60 back to Utd is a bit false. They will pay Utd what they owe then with the same installment plan they agreed when they signed him. And it's also being reported the Utd sell on clause isn't as big as first reported, looks more like £5M.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I am genuinely being more convinced by the idea of moulding Pepe into a CF. People point to his season at CF under Bielsa and how it didn't work out, but he is a much more rounded player now than he was then.

Probably our best finisher in all kinds of situations. Probably our best player in terms of creating a shooting opportunity for himself and unusually he is quite two footed for a left footed player.

Back to goal he would be decent seeing as he can actually roll his man and run and he is decent in the air.

Apathy talking, but I dont see why he couldn't play there to be honest. His movement and timing of runs is just as good as anyone we have.

mpower2540

i still hope our scouts keep close eye on Vlahovic he is very good long term replacement for either Laca or Auba. Abraham is decent 15 goals striker but you don't spend 40M on him even 30M.

our focus should be all on getting Maddison and good RB and that massive improvement we made from last season we strength positions we clearly lacked i still want CM but Xhaka staying going to block all that.
If Sp**s had any sense they’d get their 120+ million for Kane and put a portion of it down for Vlahovic. Looks made for the prem.

If he develops at the level he’s expected to then he’ll be snapped up by one of the big boys while we’re busy monitoring him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s wanr him if Kane goes apparently. Patrici has the inside track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom