• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
65m for Madders? Get Nelson and Willock out and let's bring in a proven Premier League player still to reach his peak.

Partey, Xhaka, Lokonga, El Nenny, Saka, ESR, Maddison. Azeez in reserve. If Xhaka, Partey and Maddison play to their level, we'd be competitive.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This kid has an impressive heatmap, good statistics in the league, and has the potential to be an excellent attacker and compliment to our current attack if signed up, no doubt about that.

For 60m plus however, I feel we are being rinsed here folks. This guy would be good value at 40m-50m at best. Yes I said in the past that we shouldn't care about the money, but its obvious we are dealing with leeches combined with novices, so our financial health actually matters.

Move on, invest in smart, cheaper options and let Arteta earn his stripes or get out of our club.

truth_hurts

This kid has an impressive heatmap, good statistics in the league, and has the potential to be an excellent attacker and compliment to our current attack if signed up, no doubt about that.

For 60m plus however, I feel we are being rinsed here folks. This guy would be good value at 40m-50m at best. Yes I said in the past that we shouldn't care about the money, but its obvious we are dealing with leeches combined with novices, so our financial health actually matters.

Move on, invest in smart, cheaper options and let Arteta earn his stripes or get out of our club.

Sometimes you just need to pay more for what you want.

truth_hurts

Imagine if we did this when we actually had proven experience at the top. Today I'm not so sure "what you want" is what would work.

Look, I agree but the position that we find ourselves in now may mean overpaying. For every Tierney or Gabriel, they'll be a Pepe, White, MFmaddison (potentially) and Willian.

truth_hurts

If Arteta has identified White and Maddison as what he needs for this to work and it means overpaying a little - I'd rather we overpaid.

Going budget with Mari, Cedric, Willian and loans isn't working.

Kano_1

If Arteta has identified White and Maddison as what he needs for this to work and it means overpaying a little - I'd rather we overpaid.

Going budget with Mari, Cedric, Willian and loans isn't working.
Instead of overpaying for Maddison, Arsenal should purshase Aouar who's a cheaper version but a very excellent player with potential to become one of the best in the world.

Arsenio Venger

Instead of overpaying for Maddison, Arsenal should purshase Aouar who's a cheaper version but a very excellent player with potential to become one of the best in the world.
If Arteta feels like Maddison is the guy, go with the player that makes sense for his vision not the bargain. We need to build the right squad for his vision so there are no issues of what could have been.

truth_hurts

I rate Aouar as a footballer, but he doesn't score or assist anywhere near as frequently as Maddison. He might give us 5 - 7% more possession a game though.

D

Dial Square 1886

Why? Because he is foreign and plays in a foreign league?

Considering he apparently has all this quality and also untapped potential, you would have expected one of the big boys to have snapped him up by now, but it has not happened.

truth_hurts

Newcastle don’t have 30m to spend on one player and no one from the French bankrupt league is splashing the cash apart from PSG and doubt they want Willock.

we’d be lucky to get 10m for ANM and 18m max for Willock

Very poor post. Ludicrous.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Still don't see us shelling out the £60-70m needed for him.

Leicester don't have to sell, are in no rush to sell and hardly need money, they're owners actually care and are wealthy.

Only advantage we have is the fact he's interested and has mates in london, unless he kicks up a fuss which i don't think he would he isn't leaving for less then £60m + add ons.

£70m could get us a Guimares + Aouar and a RB, but i forgot management at the club have no brain.

Fabregasm

If you would assume someone with potential to be the best in the world but not even a single big team come knocking at his door for this "cheap" price.

truth_hurts

Still don't see us shelling out the £60-70m needed for him.

Leicester don't have to sell, are in no rush to sell and hardly need money, they're owners actually care and are wealthy.

Only advantage we have is the fact he's interested and has mates in london, unless he kicks up a fuss which i don't think he would he isn't leaving for less then £60m + add ons.

£70m could get us a Guimares + Aouar and a RB, but i forgot management at the club have no brain.

Neither Guinares or Auoar make us more of an attacking threat. Why do we need Guimares with Xhaka staying? Why are you so desperate to kill Lokonga?

Just buy Maddison if we can. Simple.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
According to what
0d5.jpg

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Neither Guinares or Auoar make us more of an attacking threat. Why do we need Guimares with Xhaka staying? Why are you so desperate to kill Lokonga?

Just buy Maddison if we can. Simple.
I love Lokonga, but we need better quality bodies in the midfield, Elneny is ****e man, and xhaka is hardly a saviour, the man has a mistake in him every 10 minutes.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom