• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Aaron Ramsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
How has Inaki Cana gained the power to "push" for anyone? I think that's a bit of conjecture on the reporters part.

This does seem like a story to wind the fans up, any sane club would walk away once they started talking anything over £15m let alone £40m :lol:

roz

Fake News Merchant
How has Inaki Cana gained the power to "push" for anyone? I think that's a bit of conjecture on the reporters part.

This does seem like a story to wind the fans up, any sane club would walk away once they started talking anything over £15m let alone £40m :lol:
Its the Sun. of course its a wind up. Why would we pay 50m for the “star performers” of the worst team the premier league has seen since that awful Derby side.

roz

Fake News Merchant
We’re not signing Ramsdale. If we do its just further confirmation that the club is money laundering

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Fair enough.

Savin or Onana would be the smarter buy imo but if they really rate Ramsdale that highly then we’ll see how he does.
You rate Sam Johnstone? He's supposedly the second choice target. Only £12m as well.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You rate Sam Johnstone? He's supposedly the second choice target. Only £12m as well.

Yeah good shout as well.

Bit older than Ramsdale and Onana though isn’t he?

Reckon they want a long term keeper but right now Johnstone is better imo.

Reactions: A_G

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
To see (one) coming: idiom

To view someone as being particularly gullible and thus easy to deceive, swindle, or exploit.
The guys in that shop must have seen me coming, because they convinced me to buy the most expensivestuff they had.I can't believe they managed to sell you such a piece of junk. I bet they saw you coming a mile away.

Badger_Revenge

Not going to happen until deadline day. Sheffield is pushing to get as much money as possible. Gunners will never spend 40 million on a backup keeper - they must project him as a number 1. Berge is an interesting tweak though.

Bosses must really want to avoid a repeat of the Özil fiasco - making sure we have enough homegrown players so that their hands are never tied again, and willing to consider paying outlandish fees to get younger players in. Also suggests most of the young homegrown ones are heading out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom